Loong: The Power of the Dragon Closed Beta Begins
Loong: The Power of the Dragon, or just Loong for short, began its closed beta on October 27, 2010.The game originally released in China in early 2010 and has been a huge success as it has reached over 40 million players in China. Loong is a fairly high budget title, as the game cost upwards of $10 million to develop. The game promises epic PvP with upwards of 500 players on the screen at once, thousands of quests and a robust pet system. Loong will be available to gamers in BOTH North America and Europe, as well as several other regions.
Loong Gameplay Screenshot
Loong is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Gamigo – the same company behind King of Kings 3, Black Prophecy, and Cultures Online. An open beta date has yet to be announced as of October 30, 2010. The game has top notch visuals and fluid combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zombies Monsters Robots: Six Feet Below Zero update Available
- En Masse Entertainment introduces Six Feet Below Zero, the latest update for the over-the-top, anything goes, F2P, third-person PC shooter, Zo...
- SNOW M1 Update Arrives as Steam Launch Announced
- Poppermost Productions releases a new patch and video update on their freeform skiing title, SNOW, currently available on Steam Early Access.
- Global eSports Management Adds Nearly 30 eSports Pros to Roster
- Global eSports Management (GEM) today launched their full-service organization to provide talent services to eSports professionals.