Loong: The Power of the Dragon Closed Beta Begins
Loong: The Power of the Dragon, or just Loong for short, began its closed beta on October 27, 2010.The game originally released in China in early 2010 and has been a huge success as it has reached over 40 million players in China. Loong is a fairly high budget title, as the game cost upwards of $10 million to develop. The game promises epic PvP with upwards of 500 players on the screen at once, thousands of quests and a robust pet system. Loong will be available to gamers in BOTH North America and Europe, as well as several other regions.
Loong Gameplay Screenshot
Loong is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Gamigo – the same company behind King of Kings 3, Black Prophecy, and Cultures Online. An open beta date has yet to be announced as of October 30, 2010. The game has top notch visuals and fluid combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Plarium Launches Soldiers Inc. for Facebook
- Plarium, one of the world’s fastest growing developers of social and mobile games, has announced the worldwide release of the massively mult...
- Elemental Kingdoms Review
- Elemental Kingdoms is Perfect World Entertainment Inc.’s first foray into the mobile market where you get to battle in a “modified” CCG...
- Warpportal Welcomes Record of Lodoss War
- Warpportal is proud to welcome Record of Lodoss War!