Loong: The Power of the Dragon Closed Beta Begins
Loong: The Power of the Dragon, or just Loong for short, began its closed beta on October 27, 2010.The game originally released in China in early 2010 and has been a huge success as it has reached over 40 million players in China. Loong is a fairly high budget title, as the game cost upwards of $10 million to develop. The game promises epic PvP with upwards of 500 players on the screen at once, thousands of quests and a robust pet system. Loong will be available to gamers in BOTH North America and Europe, as well as several other regions.
Loong Gameplay Screenshot
Loong is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Gamigo – the same company behind King of Kings 3, Black Prophecy, and Cultures Online. An open beta date has yet to be announced as of October 30, 2010. The game has top notch visuals and fluid combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- NEOWIZ GAMES Gets Unreal with New Fantasy MMORPG BLESS
- After an additional year of quiet development, NEOWIZ GAMES unveiled an updated prototype of BLESS, its ambitious, story-driven fantasy massi...
- Camelot Unchained Showcases TDD Winter Camouflage
- The latest update from CityState Entertainment's upcoming realm v realm sandbox MMORPG, Camelot Unchained, today brought the news that th...
- Elsword Teases Tier 2 Transformation for Aisha
- A new manwha posted today on Kill3rCombo's website announced that Aisha's Battle Magician evolution will be arriving to the world of...