Dragon Saga officially launches
Gravity Interactive’s new version of Dragonica Online, called Dragon Saga, has left open beta and gone to official launch. Players who had a Dragonica Online account with THQ*ICE can still claim their old characters, as Dragonica Online itself has shut down.
New content includes the “Paris Strikes Back” update, Kundara Dungeon, and Temple of Water. Before the end of the year, players should also expect the level cap to be raised to 70, and 4th classes and Van Cliff Manor to be released.
Gravity Interactive also publishes Ragnarok Online and Rose Online.
Dragon Saga Gameplay Screenshot
Dragon Saga goes Live!
Marina Del Rey – October 28th , 2010
Gravity Interactive, a world renowned massively multiplayer online game publisher, is proud to announce Dragon Saga (formally Dragonica Online) will be going into commercial launch October 28th, 2010. Dragon Saga is a fast-paced fantasy-action MMO whose unique 3D side-scrolling perspective brings a new level of strategy to the genre. This will be the fourth title to be added to the WarpPortal.com growing list of free-to-play games.
“The Production Team and Barunson Interactive have been working very hard on Dragon Saga…” said Yoshinori Kitamura, Chief Executive Officer of Gravity Interactive, “…to bring users new gameplay and content previously unseen in the US version of the game. Our community is excited for the commercial launch of Dragon Saga and so are we; they are really going to enjoy how Dragon Saga has evolved. “
Dragon Saga players will find their characters just as they left them, and ready for battle. These players will also notice that many updates have been added since they last played, including many elements of the “Paris Strikes Back” update. Upon commercial service, updates will include Kundara Dungeon and Temple of Water, with Van Cliff Manor, level cap raise to 70, 4th classes, and more to come before the end of the year.
More Information about Dragon Saga and its WarpPortal.com:
Articles You May Enjoy
- 2017 Gaming Console Predictions - Nintendo Switch
- It's that time of the year once again! That time where I, the Dark Prophet, appear to make predictions that will inevitably come true!
- Shards of War Alpha Preview
- So far, there have been ten revealed Sentinels. Like most MOBAs, Shards of War has a theme or back-story surrounding their “heroes.” Here,...
- ASTA Launches With Myth I: Wrath of the Berserkers Expansion
- ASTA – The War of Tears and Winds has now been officially launched with the release of its first expansion "Myth I: Wrath of the Berse...