Lekool Announces New Game Clash of Olympus
Lekool.com has announced the launch of a brand new game, Clash of Olympus. Clash of Olympus is a free-to-play side-scrolling browser RPG.
COO’s first server, “Hestia,” launches on 15th January, 2015 at 10:00 PM PDT.
Clash of Olympus is a F2P MMORP side scrolling game, which requires no download and is published by lekoolgames. COO is a casual game set in a fantasy world that draws inspiration from ancient Greek myths and legends. The character system allows players to recruit additional heroes and pets that fight alongside the main character. Each class has unique skills and their ultimate spell is one of their most powerful abilities. COO also has a traditional equipment system, where players can earn different equipment and upgrade them.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder Ground Forces Enter OBT with Update 1.41
- Gaijin Entertainment makes its Ground Forces expansion available to all players of War Thunder.
- World of Tanks & World of Warplanes Soundtracks Available for Free
- Wargaming today announced the release of the soundtracks for its MMO action games World of Tanks and World of Warplanes.
- Taichi Panda: Arriving in US & UK
- Taichi Panda became officially available on the iOS App Store in the US and UK the morning of March 5th. Along with the new regional access, a...