Lekool Announces New Game Clash of Olympus
Lekool.com has announced the launch of a brand new game, Clash of Olympus. Clash of Olympus is a free-to-play side-scrolling browser RPG.
COO’s first server, “Hestia,” launches on 15th January, 2015 at 10:00 PM PDT.
Clash of Olympus is a F2P MMORP side scrolling game, which requires no download and is published by lekoolgames. COO is a casual game set in a fantasy world that draws inspiration from ancient Greek myths and legends. The character system allows players to recruit additional heroes and pets that fight alongside the main character. Each class has unique skills and their ultimate spell is one of their most powerful abilities. COO also has a traditional equipment system, where players can earn different equipment and upgrade them.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Entropia Universe Offers Classified Strongboxes
- The Classified Strongbox can also contain other valuable items such as pets, ammo or even H-DNA that provides instant revival after death.
- Final Fantasy XIV: Patch 5.11 Released
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 5.11 is live today, adding the long awaited Ishgard restoration and more!
- SMITE Ganesha God in Review
- They really took the “obstacle smasher” quite seriously, because Ganesha's kit really goes hard on that.