Lekool Announces New Game Clash of Olympus
Lekool.com has announced the launch of a brand new game, Clash of Olympus. Clash of Olympus is a free-to-play side-scrolling browser RPG.
COO’s first server, “Hestia,” launches on 15th January, 2015 at 10:00 PM PDT.
Clash of Olympus is a F2P MMORP side scrolling game, which requires no download and is published by lekoolgames. COO is a casual game set in a fantasy world that draws inspiration from ancient Greek myths and legends. The character system allows players to recruit additional heroes and pets that fight alongside the main character. Each class has unique skills and their ultimate spell is one of their most powerful abilities. COO also has a traditional equipment system, where players can earn different equipment and upgrade them.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bless Online's New PVP Mode and Balance Changes Come In This Patch
- Patch 1.2.0 of Bless Online comes to Steam servers today, and it focuses on class balance, in particular to buffing Rangers and Berserkers.
- Tango 5 Reloaded Nears Closed Beta Period on PC
- Tango 5 Reloaded from Nexon will bring real-time, 4-on-4 combat on grid-based maps against opponents around the world.
- Heroes of Bestia Announced
- IGG's has announced a new game, Heroes of Bestia. A browser-based MMO, will have real-time strategy, RPG, and simulation game play.