Lekool Announces New Game Clash of Olympus
Lekool.com has announced the launch of a brand new game, Clash of Olympus. Clash of Olympus is a free-to-play side-scrolling browser RPG.
COO’s first server, “Hestia,” launches on 15th January, 2015 at 10:00 PM PDT.
Clash of Olympus is a F2P MMORP side scrolling game, which requires no download and is published by lekoolgames. COO is a casual game set in a fantasy world that draws inspiration from ancient Greek myths and legends. The character system allows players to recruit additional heroes and pets that fight alongside the main character. Each class has unique skills and their ultimate spell is one of their most powerful abilities. COO also has a traditional equipment system, where players can earn different equipment and upgrade them.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare Panzer Showdown Results
- Developer Obsidian Entertainment and global publisher My.com reveal the final results of the Panzer Showdown event.
- Underworld Ascendant: Reaches Base Funding Goal for Kickstarter
- OtherSide Entertainment has today passed its crowdfunding base goal of $600,000 for Underworld Ascendant, ahead of the Kickstarter campaign’...
- Rail Nation Review
- Due to the various options available in Rail Nation, it is a great game for train enthusiasts.