Lekool Announces New Game Clash of Olympus
Lekool.com has announced the launch of a brand new game, Clash of Olympus. Clash of Olympus is a free-to-play side-scrolling browser RPG.
COO’s first server, “Hestia,” launches on 15th January, 2015 at 10:00 PM PDT.
Clash of Olympus is a F2P MMORP side scrolling game, which requires no download and is published by lekoolgames. COO is a casual game set in a fantasy world that draws inspiration from ancient Greek myths and legends. The character system allows players to recruit additional heroes and pets that fight alongside the main character. Each class has unique skills and their ultimate spell is one of their most powerful abilities. COO also has a traditional equipment system, where players can earn different equipment and upgrade them.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divinity: Original Sin Preview
- As you can see, I was more than a little impressed with Divinity: Original Sin. It looked good on paper, and the real thing was fantastic.
- Chaos Heroes Online: Now in Open Beta
- Chaos Heroes Online, the action-packed multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) from Aeria Games, today commenced its Open Beta program! Players...
- World of Battles: Morningstar Merges Servers
- Frogwares has announced a server merge for World of Battles: Morningstar, which recently launched on Steam.