Ring in the New Year With Aura Kingdom’s Open Beta
The doors to the world of Azuria are now wide open to everyone! Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has announced the start of Open Beta testing for Aura Kingdom, a new massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) with a gorgeous anime art style.
Open Beta comes hot on the heels of several closed testing periods in which thousands of players got their first taste of Aura Kingdom’s rich world and dynamic gameplay. During the course of Founder’s Beta, Closed Beta, and Stress Test, players collectively created over 170,000 characters and logged nearly 1,000,000 hours in the game.
“We’ve seen an incredibly positive response and outpouring of enthusiasm from our community after Aura Kingdom’s Closed Beta,” said Tom Nichols, Vice President of PC Games, Aeria Games. “Now we’re happy to finally announce that players all over the world can experience for themselves this great game from our fan-favorite developer X-Legend.”
Game Masters will be on hand to run in-game events every day throughout Open Beta. These events range from massive monster and boss spawns to contests to snap a screenshot of a GM running at superhuman speed. The events offer valuable in-game items and currency as prizes. For new players, there will be welcome sessions during which GMs focus on answering player questions, as well as live tutorials on Twitch.tv.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge Review
- SkyForge uses a limited action set control scheme similar to games like Guild Wars 2 or Wildstar: WASD for movement, LMB/RMB for basics...
- Runefest 2018 Tickets Now On Sale
- Jagex announced today that the tickets for Runefest 2018, the annual celebration of Runescape/Old School Runescape are on sale today!
- League of Legends Patch 5.15 Reworks Fiora
- Riot Games has revealed a new patch for League of Legends featuring a full makeover for Fiora including a brand new kit.