Ring in the New Year With Aura Kingdom’s Open Beta
The doors to the world of Azuria are now wide open to everyone! Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has announced the start of Open Beta testing for Aura Kingdom, a new massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) with a gorgeous anime art style.
Open Beta comes hot on the heels of several closed testing periods in which thousands of players got their first taste of Aura Kingdom’s rich world and dynamic gameplay. During the course of Founder’s Beta, Closed Beta, and Stress Test, players collectively created over 170,000 characters and logged nearly 1,000,000 hours in the game.
“We’ve seen an incredibly positive response and outpouring of enthusiasm from our community after Aura Kingdom’s Closed Beta,” said Tom Nichols, Vice President of PC Games, Aeria Games. “Now we’re happy to finally announce that players all over the world can experience for themselves this great game from our fan-favorite developer X-Legend.”
Game Masters will be on hand to run in-game events every day throughout Open Beta. These events range from massive monster and boss spawns to contests to snap a screenshot of a GM running at superhuman speed. The events offer valuable in-game items and currency as prizes. For new players, there will be welcome sessions during which GMs focus on answering player questions, as well as live tutorials on Twitch.tv.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zombie Kill of the Week: New Zombie Shootout Title Coming Soon
- Merge Games Ltd., a privately owned video game publisher and distributor, is proud to announce the imminent release of Finnish developer, Stil...
- Omerta: Version 4.8 Following Game-Changing War Available
- Omerta Game Ltd, a leading independent online games developer and publisher, is today excited to announce the launch of Version 4.8 of perenni...
- Deck Warlords - new mobile TCG game by Running Pillow
- Contains fast-paced gameplay and ugly orcs