Heroes of the Storm Enters CLOSED BETA
Blizzard is excited to announce that closed beta testing has officially begun in the Americas region for Heroes of the Storm™, our free-to-play, online team brawler featuring iconic heroes from more than 20 years of Blizzard gaming history.
Today’s launch brings a new Battleground, a new Hero, Ranked Play, and much, much more. The closed beta test is expected to launch in all other regions on January 14. Players can opt-in for a chance to join the beta test at www.HeroesoftheStorm.com or through the Beta Profile Settings page in Battle.net® account management.
The latest features introduced to Heroes of the Storm include:
- New Battleground —Sky Temple, a new desert-themed Battleground, challenges players to fight for control of ancient Temples. Once captured, these Temples fire devastating beams of energy toward enemy structures.
- New Hero —Thrall, Warchief of the Horde, is the newest melee assassin to join the Nexus, bringing fearsome abilities, including Chain Lightning, Windfury, and Earthquake.
- Hero League—This new Ranked Play mode enables players (who are level 30 and own at least 10 Heroes) to queue up alone or in a party of up to five for ranked, competitive matches against other players of similar skill and party size.
- Draft Mode —Utilize this mode to build a competitive team composition, counter your opponent’s picks, and dominate the Battleground objectives.
A complete list of the latest game updates can be found in this week’s patch notes,
For more info, visit http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kings and Legends Ascends with a Major Update
- The Ascension system hits Kings and Legends in this new expansion.
- War Thunder Update 1.39 Now Live and Ground Forces Coming Soon
- Gaijin Entertainment has announced that update 1.39 for their WWII MMO mega-hit War Thunder is live, introducing several major new features.
- Top 10 Best MMOFPS Shooters
- With the explosive growth of the MMO industry, it's not surprising that more and more MMOFPS games are being released each year.