Legends of Aria’s Melee Combat Overhaul Now Live in Closed Beta
Legends of Aria‘s Melee Combat Overhaul/Rework is now officially on the Closed Beta servers, which was explained in a Dev Blog. An example of this is that Stamina has taken the place of Agility in combat calculations, as far as swing speed/movement speed goes. Things will change as a player’s character becomes exhausted during combat, and Stamina will now regenerate very slowly and is regained by consuming stamina potions and resting at a campfire. Another change was that Critical Hits were implemented to tackle the problem of a need for spell interruptions. Spell interruptions will occur in a few situations, such as Spell damage inflicted on the caster, damage ticks from the ‘Bleed’ weapon ability and a few other situations. This change also added new abilities, such as Mortal Strike, Hunters Mark, and Vanish. Archers will now be able to shoot while moving, a new stat has come in the form of Will, and so much more. The full dev blog can be found here, and the patch notes are below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes & Generals: New Assets From E3
- Reto-Moto has released new screenshots and a video for their upcoming game, Heroes & Generals.
- Armored Warfare: PvE Details Revealed
- My.com has today revealed the details of PVE missions, or team mode, which provides players the chance to take part in large-scale battles wit...
- Total War Attila: Now Available
- Total War™: ATTILA is now available to purchase at retailers and available for digital download. The Dark Ages approach. A time of famine, ...