Legends of Aria’s Melee Combat Overhaul Now Live in Closed Beta
Legends of Aria‘s Melee Combat Overhaul/Rework is now officially on the Closed Beta servers, which was explained in a Dev Blog. An example of this is that Stamina has taken the place of Agility in combat calculations, as far as swing speed/movement speed goes. Things will change as a player’s character becomes exhausted during combat, and Stamina will now regenerate very slowly and is regained by consuming stamina potions and resting at a campfire. Another change was that Critical Hits were implemented to tackle the problem of a need for spell interruptions. Spell interruptions will occur in a few situations, such as Spell damage inflicted on the caster, damage ticks from the ‘Bleed’ weapon ability and a few other situations. This change also added new abilities, such as Mortal Strike, Hunters Mark, and Vanish. Archers will now be able to shoot while moving, a new stat has come in the form of Will, and so much more. The full dev blog can be found here, and the patch notes are below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX West 2017: World of Tanks Console War Stories Demo
- After checking out the Total War: Arena demo, Wargaming offered me a brief demo of the War Stories update.
- Forsaken World: Freedom Falls Available Now
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of free-to-play MMORPGs, announced the latest expansion for Forsaken World: Freed...
- Skyforge's Next Massive Update Landing November 12th
- A massive content update called “Journey of the Divine” is coming to the sci-fi MMORPG Skyforge on November 12.