Legends of Aria’s Melee Combat Overhaul Now Live in Closed Beta
Legends of Aria‘s Melee Combat Overhaul/Rework is now officially on the Closed Beta servers, which was explained in a Dev Blog. An example of this is that Stamina has taken the place of Agility in combat calculations, as far as swing speed/movement speed goes. Things will change as a player’s character becomes exhausted during combat, and Stamina will now regenerate very slowly and is regained by consuming stamina potions and resting at a campfire. Another change was that Critical Hits were implemented to tackle the problem of a need for spell interruptions. Spell interruptions will occur in a few situations, such as Spell damage inflicted on the caster, damage ticks from the ‘Bleed’ weapon ability and a few other situations. This change also added new abilities, such as Mortal Strike, Hunters Mark, and Vanish. Archers will now be able to shoot while moving, a new stat has come in the form of Will, and so much more. The full dev blog can be found here, and the patch notes are below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok Journey Launches on Steam
- Warpportal brings Ragnarok Journey from your browser to your Steam Account!
- E3 2015 Day 3 Recap PT 2 - Supernova, Bandai, Siegefall, and Relics of Gods!
- Looking back on Thursday, it's amazing how many companies and titles we managed to run through in just six hours of showtime.
- Das Tal Forges Ahead After Kickstarter Ends Unsuccessfully
- Das Tal's Kickstarter has come to an unfortunate close, only reaching around $33,000 of its $50,000 goal.