R2Games Announces Open Alpha of Newest Browser Game Kingdom Rift
Kingdom Rift, the latest game set to be released by global publisher Reality Squared Games, has opened its alpha test today.
In Kingdom Rift, Players assume the role of one of three distinct classes, Warrior, Hunter, or Warlock. As they traverse the expansive world, players will be faced with a dark storyline, and battle alongside Goddesses, as well as other adventurers. Combat is real-time and action oriented, with a focus on player skill and positioning.
- Active player abilities focusing on skill and reflexes
- Goddess Companions with unique upgradeable Artifact equipment
- Multi-stage PvE systems, including tiered Dungeons and horde modes
- In-depth player item trading system
Kingdom Rift opened its Alpha doors to the public Monday November 3rd PDT at 09:00AM. It will last for 7 days, and all player feedback will be used to refine the user experience, as well as fix any bugs that might occur. The alpha ends at Sunday November 9th, 00:00AM PDT. Upon the conclusion of the Alpha, server data will be wiped to make way for the Open Beta test. For more details, visit the official Kingdom Rift Website at http://kingdom.r2games.com/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online reveals New World Bosses
- Two menacing bosses have been added to Black Desert Online! This weekly content is free to all players!
- LeKool Games Launches Server 2 for MMO Warlord Saga
- Lekoolgames immensely popular game Warlord Saga is a Journey based on the historical novel Romance of Three Kingdoms. The story (part historic...
- Guild Wars 2: Season 2 Soundtrack Sneak Peek
- ArenaNet has released this behind the scenes video where Guild Wars 2 composer Maclaine Diemer gives a sneak peek of the soundtrack for Living...