League of Legends showcases Varus
League of Legends has released a new champion spotlight today for Varus, the Arrow of Retribution.
Varus is a sharpshooter who specializes in bows, capable of using long distance shots and immobilizing enemies with a Chain of Corruption. Called a mix of a physical ranged carry and caster, Varus’ passive is to gain attack speed briefly after killing a minion or monster, with longer duration if he assists or kills an enemy champion. Skills also include Piercing Arrow, Blighted Quiver, and Hail of Arrows.
League of Legends is published by Riot Games.
League of Legends Champion Spotlight: Varus
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinite Crisis Closed Beta Begins Today
- Today, Infinite Crisis is beginning its closed beta phase.
- Rise of Incarnates Review
- Bandai Namco has recently released their newest “fighting game” title called Rise of Incarnates onto Steam’s Early Access program. This ...
- Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition Review
- ApocaRUFF reviews Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition, the new re-release of this classic RPG.