League of Legends showcases Varus
League of Legends has released a new champion spotlight today for Varus, the Arrow of Retribution.
Varus is a sharpshooter who specializes in bows, capable of using long distance shots and immobilizing enemies with a Chain of Corruption. Called a mix of a physical ranged carry and caster, Varus’ passive is to gain attack speed briefly after killing a minion or monster, with longer duration if he assists or kills an enemy champion. Skills also include Piercing Arrow, Blighted Quiver, and Hail of Arrows.
League of Legends is published by Riot Games.
League of Legends Champion Spotlight: Varus
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tanki Online: New Wasp Hull Available
- Following on from the introduction of the heaviest hull in the game, ‘The Mammoth’, AlternativePlatform are pleased to outline the lightes...
- Skyforge's Next Massive Update Landing November 12th
- A massive content update called “Journey of the Divine” is coming to the sci-fi MMORPG Skyforge on November 12.
- Brick-Force Prepares For Final Open Beta
- Infernum has revealed new details about Brick-Force's upcoming open beta release.