League of Legends showcases Varus
League of Legends has released a new champion spotlight today for Varus, the Arrow of Retribution.
Varus is a sharpshooter who specializes in bows, capable of using long distance shots and immobilizing enemies with a Chain of Corruption. Called a mix of a physical ranged carry and caster, Varus’ passive is to gain attack speed briefly after killing a minion or monster, with longer duration if he assists or kills an enemy champion. Skills also include Piercing Arrow, Blighted Quiver, and Hail of Arrows.
League of Legends is published by Riot Games.
League of Legends Champion Spotlight: Varus
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shards of War Introduces Cosmic Sentinel - Pulsar
- Pulsar, the nineteenth Sentinel to be introduced, is an attack character that can unleash blasts of stellar energy.
- Blade & Soul Reveals Teaser Page for Beluga Lagoon Update
- NCSoft has posted sparse details relating to the next major update to hit Blade & Soul, Beluga Lagoon.
- ARK: Survival of the Fittest Mod Tools Available To Community
- Studio Wildcard has made some major announcements for its competitive spin-off of ARK, ARK: Survival of the Fittest.