Eternal Magic Open Beta Begins
Eternal Magic has begun open beta today. The game features a “flexible character class system, dynamic combat, and massive PvP battles for up to 80 players. MOBA mode, private mansion parties, in-game weddings, guild wars” – a real smorgasbord of MMO features.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divinity: Original Sin II Unlocks Romances and Shapeshifting
- Campaign backers (including PayPal pledges) have unlocked two additional stretch goals; Love & Hate and the Shapeshifting Mask.
- The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot Gets Steam-y
- Today, Ubisoft® announced that The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, the humorous hack-n’-slash-meets-tower-defence PC title from Ubisoft Montrea...
- Tower of Ascension Launches First Major Update
- WarpPortal announces the launch of Tower of Ascension's first major update, which includes a new boss and gear to earn.