League of Legends Season 4 Changes to Supports and Vision Revealed
Two new posts have gone public this week on League of Legends‘ forums discussing major changes to take the burden of warding off their games unloved supports in the upcoming new season. These changes not only look to introduce new sources of gold income to supports but also new items to improve dedicated support characters’ ability to scale into late game. Beyond this, the burden of warding is being placed on the entire team by offering a new item (with a dedicated socket) that allows players to either ward or fight enemy wards while limiting the total number of wards that can be placed on the map at one time. Current testing improves and alters the way warding works as games progresses.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge: First Closed Beta Testing Date Announced
- Allods Team, Obsidian Entertainment, and My.com are pleased to announce that Skyforge, the upcoming sci-fi fantasy MMORPG, will be holding its...
- Wild West Online Preview
- Wild West Online is an online open world game that puts the player in the classic western United States experience.
- Dark Nexus Arena Shut Down
- On March 16, Whitebox Interactive announced that it has cancelled development of Warhammer 40,000: Dark Nexus Arena.