League of Legends Season 4 Changes to Supports and Vision Revealed
Two new posts have gone public this week on League of Legends‘ forums discussing major changes to take the burden of warding off their games unloved supports in the upcoming new season. These changes not only look to introduce new sources of gold income to supports but also new items to improve dedicated support characters’ ability to scale into late game. Beyond this, the burden of warding is being placed on the entire team by offering a new item (with a dedicated socket) that allows players to either ward or fight enemy wards while limiting the total number of wards that can be placed on the map at one time. Current testing improves and alters the way warding works as games progresses.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dying Light Co-Op Demo Available Now
- Techland announced today that a free demo of Dying Light is now available to download on Xbox One and PC.
- First Annual Midgard Exposition And Bazaar Arrives in Ragnarok
- Ragnarok Online is celebrating its 9th anniversary with a special new event for players.
- Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Launch Review
- Ragachak shares his thoughts about Hearthstone in its first week as a released game.