League of Legends Season 4 Changes to Supports and Vision Revealed
Two new posts have gone public this week on League of Legends‘ forums discussing major changes to take the burden of warding off their games unloved supports in the upcoming new season. These changes not only look to introduce new sources of gold income to supports but also new items to improve dedicated support characters’ ability to scale into late game. Beyond this, the burden of warding is being placed on the entire team by offering a new item (with a dedicated socket) that allows players to either ward or fight enemy wards while limiting the total number of wards that can be placed on the map at one time. Current testing improves and alters the way warding works as games progresses.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Landmark Introduces Monsters, Caves and More
- Landmark's last major update for the year introduced PvE with new monsters, a new cave exploration system, graveyards, salvaging, and mor...
- Heroes & Generals - New 'Spaatz' update brings new content
- Reto-Moto has just released a new update called 'Spaatz' for their popular WWII MMOFPS Heroes & Generals. This update brings a n...
- Phantom of the Kill Mobile Review
- Straight out of the gate, the game is visually stunning. The anime based art is well done and typical of what you see in current Gundam anime