League of Legends Season 4 Changes to Supports and Vision Revealed
Two new posts have gone public this week on League of Legends‘ forums discussing major changes to take the burden of warding off their games unloved supports in the upcoming new season. These changes not only look to introduce new sources of gold income to supports but also new items to improve dedicated support characters’ ability to scale into late game. Beyond this, the burden of warding is being placed on the entire team by offering a new item (with a dedicated socket) that allows players to either ward or fight enemy wards while limiting the total number of wards that can be placed on the map at one time. Current testing improves and alters the way warding works as games progresses.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Crew: Closed Beta on July 23rd
- Today, at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), Ubisoft® announced that The Crew™ will be available on November 11, for Xbox One, the all...
- Two New Unannounced MMORPGs by Outspark Coming Soon
- Two new unannounced Outspark titles will be launching into closed beta service somewhere in March / April. More information will be available ...
- 37Games Will Launch Fusion War In Late December
- 37Games’s first 3D Mobile FPS Fusion War will be released for Google Play and Apple Store globally in late December.