Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen – Now a “Crowd-Developed” MMO
Visionary Realms is taking a new look at how games are designed and developed from the ground up by deeply involving the community. The team for Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen is taking things a big step further by involving the community by allowing members to:
- Build a wiki for the game
- Participate in design discussions with the developers through the forums and chat channel
- Present and vote on ideas through a Think Tank
- Create their own guilds and recruit members
- Write their own blogs
- Participate in weekly roundtable discussions with the developers
And a whole lot more. Visionary Realms is taking ideas directly from the feedback and suggestions the community has been offering and working those ideas and concepts directly into the game.
For more info, visit: https://www.pantheonrotf.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- MMORPG Talion Begins Pre-Registration in Australia
- Talion first launched in Southeast Asia and Japan enjoying a fair amount of success. It's now gearing up for the Western audience.
- Age of Wulin Chapter 8: Uncharted World Will Arrive in March
- Age of Wulin will release a new expansion “Chapter 8: Uncharted World” on 8th March, 2016.
- Steam Heroes: New action puzzle game available
- Kiss Ltd and Projector Games are pleased to announce that Steam Heroes, the action packed puzzle strategy game launches on Steam and other lea...