League of Legends Prepares for New 6v6 Trial Mode
Soon Summoners Rift’s meta will be torn wide open when teams are thrust in a new way of playing League of Legends. We’re talking same rules, same map, but six players to a team. Will we see double junglers? Two mid and two bottom to battle it out over dragon? Or maybe a unified jungle farm with players spread between lanes and roaming? The only thing that can be certain is the uncertainty of how this all plays out. Chalk one up to Riot for such a simplistic yet fun idea.
Learn more about how Mundo will still go where he pleases on the official post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eudemons Online: New Expansion Dawn of Romance to be released in July
- Following Eudemons Online’s 7th Anniversary, TQ Digital will present a brand-new expansion, Dawn of Romance, which will bring the breath of ...
- Winter Dragons rise in Trove
- Trove has announced the arrival of the brood of Winter Dragons, headed by Galenor, Primarch of Permafrost.
- Gloria Victis Expands its Living Open World
- An expansion of Gloria Victis' living open world has gone live.