League of Legends Prepares for New 6v6 Trial Mode
Soon Summoners Rift’s meta will be torn wide open when teams are thrust in a new way of playing League of Legends. We’re talking same rules, same map, but six players to a team. Will we see double junglers? Two mid and two bottom to battle it out over dragon? Or maybe a unified jungle farm with players spread between lanes and roaming? The only thing that can be certain is the uncertainty of how this all plays out. Chalk one up to Riot for such a simplistic yet fun idea.
Learn more about how Mundo will still go where he pleases on the official post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SpatialOS MMO Fractured Reveals Skills and Spells in 4th Spotlight
- Fractured recently revealed their fourth feature spotlight; this time they are focusing on what you can actually learn in-game.
- Lord of the Rings Online Revenue Doubles Since Going F2P
- Revenues for The Lord of the Rings Online have doubled since the formerly subscription based MMORPG went free to play.
- The West To Get A Job Overhaul
- InnoGames has announced a new update for The West, version 2.0.