League of Legends Confirms (Not) Ao Shin
Ao Shin has been anticipated since 2013, but the community’s been met with silence. Now, Riot is confirming that it will not be releasing Ao Shin as he has been known, but will release a dragon champion in the first half of 2016 known as Aurelion Sol (name not final).
Ao Shin had been shelved for a while due to the entire concept being a development roadblock due to his initial kit, movement issues, and thematic roots. In short, Ao Shin just never “fit” into League of Legends.
The new champion will aim to deliver that epic dragon champion experience, and Riot promises more news soon.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Epigenesis Preview
- I would like to start by saying that I like the idea for Epigenesis. I was never a big Halo fan, but it really felt like Griffball, suspended ...
- Shikihime Garden: 6-month milestone reached
- Appirits, the Japanese game developer and publisher recently has marked 6-month running of their English browser-based card & simulation g...
- Path of Exile's 'Legion' Update Launches for PC Today
- The latest update for Path of Exile arrives today on PC hits today, "Legion", and will arrive on Console June 10th.