League of Legends Confirms (Not) Ao Shin
Ao Shin has been anticipated since 2013, but the community’s been met with silence. Now, Riot is confirming that it will not be releasing Ao Shin as he has been known, but will release a dragon champion in the first half of 2016 known as Aurelion Sol (name not final).
Ao Shin had been shelved for a while due to the entire concept being a development roadblock due to his initial kit, movement issues, and thematic roots. In short, Ao Shin just never “fit” into League of Legends.
The new champion will aim to deliver that epic dragon champion experience, and Riot promises more news soon.
Articles You May Enjoy
- GW2 Heart of Thorns: New Elite Specialization Revealed
- Second Weekend Beta Also Coming Soon
- Tribal Wars 2: Cross-Platform Gameplay and Going Native for Mobile
- InnoGames reveals new details about the native cross-platform play for Tribal Wars 2.
- Destiny: Makes over 500 Million in One Day
- Activision Publishing, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Blizzard, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI), announced today that the company sold more...