League of Legends Confirms (Not) Ao Shin
Ao Shin has been anticipated since 2013, but the community’s been met with silence. Now, Riot is confirming that it will not be releasing Ao Shin as he has been known, but will release a dragon champion in the first half of 2016 known as Aurelion Sol (name not final).
Ao Shin had been shelved for a while due to the entire concept being a development roadblock due to his initial kit, movement issues, and thematic roots. In short, Ao Shin just never “fit” into League of Legends.
The new champion will aim to deliver that epic dragon champion experience, and Riot promises more news soon.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Webzen Officially Launches Arctic Combat on December 13
- On December 13, Webzen will officially launch Arctic Combat for North America and Europe.
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained - The Apprentice Returns
- After some time being reworked, the Apprentice has returned Orcs Must Die! Unchained, under the new name Zoey.
- Aeria Games Announces Lime Odyssey Farming System
- Aeria Games revealed more information today about their upcoming MMORPG Lime Odyssey.