League of Legends Confirms (Not) Ao Shin
Ao Shin has been anticipated since 2013, but the community’s been met with silence. Now, Riot is confirming that it will not be releasing Ao Shin as he has been known, but will release a dragon champion in the first half of 2016 known as Aurelion Sol (name not final).
Ao Shin had been shelved for a while due to the entire concept being a development roadblock due to his initial kit, movement issues, and thematic roots. In short, Ao Shin just never “fit” into League of Legends.
The new champion will aim to deliver that epic dragon champion experience, and Riot promises more news soon.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Unleashes Heavy Fighters in Third Archetype Reveal
- This week group A was voted on by backers, revealing the Heavy Fighters across the three realms.
- Albion Online Introduces Player-Driven Cities
- Sandbox Interactive introduces player towns to Albion Online, allowing players to control and manage safe harbors in the wilderness.
- Final Fantasy Online Experience is 'Reborn' Today
- Square Enix Inc., the publisher of SQUARE ENIX interactive entertainment products in the Americas, today announced that FINAL FANTASY XIV: A R...