League of Legends Confirms (Not) Ao Shin
Ao Shin has been anticipated since 2013, but the community’s been met with silence. Now, Riot is confirming that it will not be releasing Ao Shin as he has been known, but will release a dragon champion in the first half of 2016 known as Aurelion Sol (name not final).
Ao Shin had been shelved for a while due to the entire concept being a development roadblock due to his initial kit, movement issues, and thematic roots. In short, Ao Shin just never “fit” into League of Legends.
The new champion will aim to deliver that epic dragon champion experience, and Riot promises more news soon.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eudemons Online celebrates sixth anniversary
- Eudemons Online is now celebrating its sixth year of service.
- Guild Wars 2 Celebrates Halloween with the Return of "The Shadow of the Mad King"
- Starting today, ArenaNet is happy to announce that the annual Halloween festival, "The Shadow of the Mad King" returns to Guild Wars...
- Walking Dead: Road to Survival iOS Review
- Scopely’s The Walking Dead: Road to Survival gives us that feeling of an organic combination between story and gameplay.