League of Legends Confirms (Not) Ao Shin
Ao Shin has been anticipated since 2013, but the community’s been met with silence. Now, Riot is confirming that it will not be releasing Ao Shin as he has been known, but will release a dragon champion in the first half of 2016 known as Aurelion Sol (name not final).
Ao Shin had been shelved for a while due to the entire concept being a development roadblock due to his initial kit, movement issues, and thematic roots. In short, Ao Shin just never “fit” into League of Legends.
The new champion will aim to deliver that epic dragon champion experience, and Riot promises more news soon.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Launches Worldwide
- Blizzard Entertainment announces the launch of Diablo III's first expansion, Reaper of Souls.
- Final Chapter of EVE: True Stories Graphic Novel Issue 4 Now Available
- EVE Online based graphic novel sees last free installment through Dark Horse Digital.
- Worlds of Magic PC Version Gone Gold and PS4 Version Announced
- Worlds of Magic will be the first 4X game ever released on PlayStation 4 console and developers confirm that there will be no changes in conte...