Albion Online: Summer Alpha Content Update Introduces Deadlands
After 2.5 weeks, Sandbox Interactive, developers of sandbox MMORPG Albion Online, have released some first stats about the currently running Summer Alpha 2015. With more than 15,000 players from roughly 150 countries, previous Alphas were hereby surpassed by far.
During the period, a lot of player feedback has been collected in order to improve the game, some of which has already been implemented directly.
Today, Sandbox Interactive have further released a new content patch, opening the so called “Deadlands” to players, which are brand new full PvP clusters. Next to the wicked and eerie landscape, players can find rare T7 and T8 resources and guilds have more than 20 new territories to conquer and claim for themselves. One of the dungeons in the Deadlands also hosts a new boss fight for players, where a group of up to 10 can take on the ferocious Demon Prince of Albion’s Morgana faction. Alongside him come two more additions to the strongest of Albion’s factions – the Demon Imps and the Demon Horrors.
Sandbox Interactive have announced that, with player participation at new heights, the content update shall provide new gameplay opportunities for more advanced adventurers of Albion Online’s players-driven sandbox world.
Interested players can still join the action of the Summer Alpha by becoming a Legendary or Epic Founder on the Albion Online website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dirty Bomb Containment War Update Drops In
- Dirty Bomb, the free-to-play online shooter developed by Splash Damage® Ltd., will launch its biggest update yet, “Containment War”, on W...
- Gigantic News - Eternal Dawn Update Coming February 23
- Motiga and Perfect World Entertainment have announced that Gigantic's second major update, Eternal Dawn, will begin its release on Februa...
- Guild Wars 2 Begins First PvP League Season
- The first Guild Wars 2 Player vs Player (PvP) League season has begun, thanks to the delivery of a new update from ArenaNet.