League of Angels II Unveils Mythic Heroes
GTArcade is excited to introduce new Mythic Heroes to their hugely popular 3D MMORPG League of Angels II. The Angel Kingdoms each welcome their strongest champion to join the fight against the dark forces.
- The first 3 Mythic Heroes being included are:
- Moira: The Angel of the Apocalypse and ruler of the Tempest Kingdom
- Rei: Dhyana Champion from the Celestial Kingdom
- Pamela: The Twilight Queen from the Midas Kingdom.
Harness the power of Mythic Heroes:
As one of the strongest Angels, Moira’s Omnipotent Eye grants her “Divine Gaze”, one of her skills that gives her a chance to negate any damage she takes. Her ultimate skill, “Apocalypse”, deals extreme damage to all enemies and reduces their rage.
Rei is a famed Dhyana Champion and one of the greatest martial arts masters of his people, with skills that can rival the Three Dhyana Saints. His mastery of combat make him formidable on offense and defense. His Golden Barrier skill gives the team a powerful shield that can turn the tides of a battle.
Pamela, the Twilight Queen, is one of the few beings that can resist the influences of Hades. With the eternal soul of a dragon, Pamela’s unique composition makes her immune to all negative status effects, while able to reduce the attack of all enemies. This Queen will not go down so easily.
Summon Your Own Mythic Hero: Players can obtain Mythic Hero shards from the Hero Shop, blitzing Chapters 13 and 18 of Elite Dungeon, and as rewards from various in-game events. This Friday and Saturday, Mythic Hero shards will be available in Charm Rankings! Get a red hero and win the Charm title at the same time!
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar Galactic Drop Part 2 - Raids, Battlegrounds, and PvP Arenas Exposed
- Welcome to part 2 of MMOHuts Galactic Drop WildStar reveal. Because if you can fit everything in a Galactic Drop reveal in a single article, y...
- Final Fantasy XIV: ARR Playstation 4 First Look
- While FFXIV is a spectacular title on PC, and even on console, it suffers one violent, deadly flaw that, without proper preparation, can make ...
- SMITE - How to Play Ares
- I know that’s a pretty bold claim, but hear me out: Ares is actually the best Guardian in SMITE.