League of Angels II
League of Angels II is a sequel to the popular browser-based MMORPG by GTArcade. As players fight alongside your heroes and angels in battle against the devil army, new skills, heroes and weaponry will at the player’s disposal that can be trained, evolved and enhanced for combat. Featuring almost 60 unique Heroes and Angels belonging to the Three Angel Empires, players will have unparalleled flexibility in their party formations. Along with a refined 3D engine, League of Angels II plans to push the boundaries of current-gen browser gaming.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 07, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GTArcade
- Publisher: GTArcade
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Improved browser engine
- +New upgrade system
- +Tons of new heroes to collect
- -Not visually groundbreaking compared to predecessor
- Browser-based and should work in any modern and up-to-date browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hero Commander: Drake Rider Unit Revealed
- Drake Rider can control the enemy and deal massive damage. This means that the Drake Rider can play the biggest role if he strikes first. In o...
- SMITE Launch Review
- To say the gaming world is smitten by SMITE is no understatement.
- Outspark Announces Dark Blood
- Outspark has announced Dark Blood, a free-to-play PvP fighting game.