Battlerite Announces Battle Royale Mode
Stunlock Studios announced that Battlerite Royale is on the way – a combination of an Action MOBA/Arena Brawler with the Battle Royale survival gameplay that’s so very popular right now. Featuring spectacular fantasy landscapes on a map 30 times larger than the standard arena mode map, Battlerite Royale throws 20 players into a cutthroat island deathmatch, played “Free For All” or as a duo. Played from a top-down perspective using WASD controls and victory depending on factors such as skill, map awareness, situational builds and a tiny bit of luck, Battlerite Royale will be a truly different way to approach the Battle Royale mode. 27 unique champions will be on offer, giving a solid mix of playstyles, roles, and each will play differently. Mastering their abilities will be key to surviving the island, instead of running around looting and hoping for the best.
“With a top-down Battle Royale mode we’ve set out to bring the ultimate survival experience to Action RPG and MOBA players.” said Johan Ilves, Marketing Director at Stunlock Studios. “We want to give players the excitement of a Diablo-esque exploration experience combined with the character variation of a MOBA and the thrill of a survival game. That said, I think anyone who’s looking for a fresh and different take on the Battle Royale genre will have a blast.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Torchlight Frontiers Reveals Relic Weapons for The Shared World ARPG
- Torchlight Frontiers will have some exciting weapons to collect, in the form of Relic Weapons, in the Shared-World ARPG.
- Magicka Wizard Wars Enters Open Beta
- Paradox Interactive and Paradox North today began the Open Beta phase for Magicka: Wizard Wars, the spellcasting action player-vs-player (PvP)...
- Crowfall Introduces 'Infected' World Type
- The Infected is a mid-range PVP world, and players 15 and above have a medium-risk/reward environment to do battle on.