League of Angels II Embraces a Vital Update in 3.X.0
An update is coming to League of Angels II in the form of 3.X.0, which will vastly enrich the world with new content. This update will expand the universe of League of Angels, allowing them to experience more missions, battles in brand new chapters, and with them the flavor of the original story of League of Angels. With the raise in level caps, the game offers players more room to challenge their skills and receive wonderful rewards as a result. From March 9th to 15th, new players can join in the Newbies’ 7-Day Carnival using a special activation code, which will be released in the official forum at 8:00 AM, Tuesday, March 7th (GMT+1). The Carnival includes a wealth of precious resources and can help newbies to grow better and stronger. Special Weekly Quests with rich rewards are also here for existing players, including Mythic Hero, Artifact Equipment and a large number of resources.
Here are the highlights for the grand update:
- New Welfare: Newbies’ 7-Day Carnival; Special Weekly Quests.
- New Chapter: Added 3 chapters in Normal and Elite Dungeons, new nobilities open in corresponding new chapters.
- New Level: Increases the augmentation level limit of the Leader, Heroes, Battle Pets and Relics to Lv.135.
- New Expansion: Hero upgrade and talent upgrade expansion, Awaken level+1, Artifact Hero evolve level+5 and corresponding origin power expansion.
- New Faction City.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mobius Final Fantasy Begins Season 2
- The award-winning Mobius Final Fantasy has begun the next part of its saga with Season 2, "Warrior of Despair".
- Gloria Victis: Headshot Detection Implemented
- Another update greatly improving the combat mechanics and NPC enemies AI just hit Gloria Victis' servers.
- Star Trek: Alien Domain Hosts Anniversary Video Contest
- Next month marks the first year anniversary of Star Trek: Alien Domain’s open launch.