Knights Chronicle Adds New Costume Feature And More Characters
Netmarble has announced the launch of a major update for its mobile RPG, Knights Chronicle.
Part of the new update introduces the Costume feature, which allows players to change the outfit of their hero and increase their abilities, even changing skill effects, making them useful items for all players.
Badges, found in the Costume Badge dungeon, can also be added to costumes to enhance heroes’ growth. Also new is Enhancemon, which makes hero enhancement easier.
Two new characters also make their debut: Berdandi, a member of the Draiden Elite, and Nikita, an arms dealer from the Underworld.
For seven days, players can take part in special events including half-stamina for dungeons and earning crystals to buy a new costume.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perfect World Entertainment Announces Winter Events
- With the holidays approaching, Perfect World Entertainment, Inc. is celebrating the season with special Winter Events across its games.
- Conquer Online Launches "Wrath of the Trojan" Expansion
- Conquer Online has welcomed the first big expansion of the new year, called Wrath of the Trojan.
- SMITE Combo Breaker Patch Reveals Ravana
- Today Hirez Studios followed up news on SMITE's sale with the reveal of one of the most demonic creatures in all of Hindu lore, Ravana.