Knights Chronicle Adds New Costume Feature And More Characters
Netmarble has announced the launch of a major update for its mobile RPG, Knights Chronicle.
Part of the new update introduces the Costume feature, which allows players to change the outfit of their hero and increase their abilities, even changing skill effects, making them useful items for all players.
Badges, found in the Costume Badge dungeon, can also be added to costumes to enhance heroes’ growth. Also new is Enhancemon, which makes hero enhancement easier.
Two new characters also make their debut: Berdandi, a member of the Draiden Elite, and Nikita, an arms dealer from the Underworld.
For seven days, players can take part in special events including half-stamina for dungeons and earning crystals to buy a new costume.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE God Review - Chernobog, the Black God
- Chernobog is also known as the “Black God”, and is the counterpart of the White Gold, Belobog. Chernobog is the stuff of nightmares.
- Summoners War Roundtable Interview
- When I was visiting with the Summoners War team for their Americas' Cup, I got to speak with them about development and more.
- Neverwinter: Siege of Neverwinter Event Interview
- Game designer Brian Gilmore reveals more details about the Siege of Neverwinter event arriving September 18 in Neverwinter.