Knights Chronicle Adds New Costume Feature And More Characters
Netmarble has announced the launch of a major update for its mobile RPG, Knights Chronicle.
Part of the new update introduces the Costume feature, which allows players to change the outfit of their hero and increase their abilities, even changing skill effects, making them useful items for all players.
Badges, found in the Costume Badge dungeon, can also be added to costumes to enhance heroes’ growth. Also new is Enhancemon, which makes hero enhancement easier.
Two new characters also make their debut: Berdandi, a member of the Draiden Elite, and Nikita, an arms dealer from the Underworld.
For seven days, players can take part in special events including half-stamina for dungeons and earning crystals to buy a new costume.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online: LeVar Burton Joins as Captain Geordi La Forge
- There's huge Star Trek Online news coming! Starting next month, a "Star Trek: The Next Generation" themed episode is coming.
- Amazon Purchases Twitch for $970 Million
- As Reuters reported on Monday, the Internet retailer giant Amazon has purchased streaming site Twitch for $970 million.
- Sentinel Heroes Celebrates Registered Users over 100k in the 1st Week of OBT
- Sentinel Heroes Studios today announced that its strategic RPG game Sentinel Heroes has welcome over 100k registered users in the 1st week of ...