Kingdom Conquest II Launching Battle Arena
SEGA is excited to introduce a brand new game feature in Kingdom Conquest II that will cater to the PVP players, but also get the PVE-focused to branch out a bit – the Battle Arena.
The All-New KCII Battle Arena launching July 4th. This new feature pits players’ units against other players’ units in a straight dueling style! Players compete for ranks in order to become the Top Ranker in the world of Magna.
Additionally, a new Video Tutorial — The Importance of Lord’s Sigil — can be found below:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe's New Open World Fortuna Coming This November
- Digital Extremes is proud to announce the newest update for Warframe, and it's coming this November.
- Adventure Quest 3D Open Beta Initial Review
- How would their stylized niche fit in the 3D realm?
- GoD Factory Wingmen: Closed Beta Coming Soon
- BANDAI NAMCO Games Europe S.A.S. is excited to confirm that the Closed-Beta Test for GoD Factory: Wingmen began on yesterday for players world...