AdventureQuest 3D Fully Funded & Greenlit
This week has been a successful one for Artix Entertainment, as its new project, AdventureQuest 3D, has been both fully funded on Kickstarter and Greenlit on Steam.
AQ3D’s Kickstarter will continue until January 1, allowing backers to continue to fund the game toward stretch goals including moglin NPCs, daily login rewards, pets, and more. You can find out more about where the campaign is going here.
For more information on the game, you can check out OnRPG’s interview in their monthly video focused on crowdfunded MMOs!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Strife: Patch 0.2.38 Now Available
- S2 Games has just released a new update for their casual MOBA title: Strife. Patch 0.2.38 introduces a new pet, major crafting changes and mor...
- Vainglory: Former LoL player 'Zekent' becomes community manager
- In an interesting announcement, the team behind Vainglory, the premier iOS MOBA title, has announced that former professional League of Legend...
- Strife: New hero and patch 0.2.37 set for 6/10
- A new update for Strife will soon be available for Strife, the fantasy MOBA, featuring the new hero Blazer to the Strife Arena, along with gra...