AdventureQuest 3D Fully Funded & Greenlit
This week has been a successful one for Artix Entertainment, as its new project, AdventureQuest 3D, has been both fully funded on Kickstarter and Greenlit on Steam.
AQ3D’s Kickstarter will continue until January 1, allowing backers to continue to fund the game toward stretch goals including moglin NPCs, daily login rewards, pets, and more. You can find out more about where the campaign is going here.
For more information on the game, you can check out OnRPG’s interview in their monthly video focused on crowdfunded MMOs!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Video Games, Piracy, & Plagiarism: Threats to the Industry
- In this internet-powered era, it's likely that most people under the age of 30 have enjoyed pirated entertainment.
- La Tale Relaunch Festival Is Now Open
- Celebrate 10 years of La Tale with the Relaunch Festival! Players can travel to the City of Elias and to the Festival Relaunch Tower.
- 13-Year Old Runescape Questline Concludes in 'Pieces of Hate'
- Runescape sets sail on the high seas today, as Pieces of Hate unlocks, concluding a 13-year old pirate quest series.