AdventureQuest 3D Fully Funded & Greenlit
This week has been a successful one for Artix Entertainment, as its new project, AdventureQuest 3D, has been both fully funded on Kickstarter and Greenlit on Steam.
AQ3D’s Kickstarter will continue until January 1, allowing backers to continue to fund the game toward stretch goals including moglin NPCs, daily login rewards, pets, and more. You can find out more about where the campaign is going here.
For more information on the game, you can check out OnRPG’s interview in their monthly video focused on crowdfunded MMOs!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Conflict Season Two Now Available w/ Holiday Events
- StarGem Inc. and Gaijin Entertainment are celebrating Star Conflict players this season with special in-game events and achievements, as well ...
- Pokemon Go ComicCon Panel Reveals Future Details
- Pokemon Go future development plans confirmed at ComicCon.
- Shining Empire on the verge of cancellation
- Shining Empire is on the brink of cancellation, citing poor results on Kickstarter with less than 2 weeks to go.