AdventureQuest 3D Fully Funded & Greenlit
This week has been a successful one for Artix Entertainment, as its new project, AdventureQuest 3D, has been both fully funded on Kickstarter and Greenlit on Steam.
AQ3D’s Kickstarter will continue until January 1, allowing backers to continue to fund the game toward stretch goals including moglin NPCs, daily login rewards, pets, and more. You can find out more about where the campaign is going here.
For more information on the game, you can check out OnRPG’s interview in their monthly video focused on crowdfunded MMOs!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Com2us Celebrates 5th Anniversary of Golf Star with Major Update
- Com2us is proud to celebrate 5 years of their realistic golf title, Golf Star with new in-game items, new rules and more.
- The Banner Saga 2 Announced
- Stoic, an independent game development company and Versus Evil, one of the leading independent video game publishers, officially confirmed tha...
- PlanetSide 1 Shutting Down in July
- Daybreak has announced that it will be shutting down PlanetSide 1 on July 1, 2016.