AdventureQuest 3D Fully Funded & Greenlit
This week has been a successful one for Artix Entertainment, as its new project, AdventureQuest 3D, has been both fully funded on Kickstarter and Greenlit on Steam.
AQ3D’s Kickstarter will continue until January 1, allowing backers to continue to fund the game toward stretch goals including moglin NPCs, daily login rewards, pets, and more. You can find out more about where the campaign is going here.
For more information on the game, you can check out OnRPG’s interview in their monthly video focused on crowdfunded MMOs!
Articles You May Enjoy
- C9 announces final closed beta
- C9 (Continent of the Ninth)'s final closed beta test has been announced by Webzen.
- EnMasse Opens Up about Closers Cast of Characters
- In En Masse's title Closers, players will take on the role of a super-powered agent of UNION!
- S.O.E announces G.I.R.L.Scholarship Winner 2014
- Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) today announced that Erin Loelius of Manasquan, N.J., has been named the winner of the 2014 Gamers in Real...