Killing Floor 2: Massive Free Content Update Now Available
Following the detailed reveal at their PAX Prime panel last week in Seattle, Tripwire Interactive today officially released the latest free content update to their co-op sci-fi horror FPS game, KILLING FLOOR 2. Currently available now for PC via Steam Early Access for $29.99 (US), ₤19.99 (UK) and €26.99 (EU), the brand new Incinerate ‘N Detonate Free Content Pack adds 50% MORE CONTENT to KILLING FLOOR 2 than offered in the initial Early Access launch. In celebration of today’s release, new players can try out KILLING FLOOR 2 with the new content for free on Steam this weekend from September 3rd – 6th. During the Free Weekend on Steam, KILLING FLOOR 2 will also be on sale for 33% off!
Fans can expect a multitude of new features including two brand new perks, Firebug and Demolitions, each equipped with its own deadly weapons and grenades. The update also includes 2 new maps that introduce different types of gameplay tactics. Zeds are lurking in every dark corner in the terrifying underground Catacombs map and players must employ the sharpest strategies in order to fight and survive the Evacuation Point map.
With today’s free content update, KILLING FLOOR 2 becomes the first title to integrate and showcase brand new cutting-edge gore technology, powered by NVIDIA’s new PhysX FleX technology (for NVIDIA GeForce 770’s and above cards). This ground-breaking new technology enables more spectacular and realistic physics-led effects. For more details and a full list of hardware requirements, please visit: the Official KILLING FLOOR 2 Game Group on Steam.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Fury of the Feywild Interview
- With Fury of the Feywild on the horizon for Neverwinter, we had an opportunity to ask some questions of Perfect World Entertainment and Crypti...
- Spirit Tales Releases Pet And Family Update
- KoramGame has announced the launch of a new update for Spirit Tales.
- ApocaRUFF's MMO Predictions 2016 - Buy to Play is Still King
- I'm going to start my predictions for 2016 by bringing up one of my old flames: Age of Wushu.