Tom Clancy’s Endwar Online Closed Beta Now Available
Today, Ubisoft® announced that Tom Clancy’s EndWar® Online has completed its alpha and is kicking off the beta testing phase. Starting today and running until the beginning of November, the closed beta will come with two brand-new commanders on each side, a brand-new PvE mode called Special Operations, support for multiple characters per account, a new VIP system and tons of updates and improvements.
“After a lengthy, rich-in-learnings alpha phase, we are extremely happy to announce that we’re finally ready for the next stage,” said Zhou Hui Bo, producer at Ubisoft Shanghai. “We would like to thank all of our playtesters for their tremendous contribution and commitment during the alpha. They really kept us motivated and busy to improve everything in Tom Clancy’s EndWar Online, from gameplay systems to UI and presentation, and helped us identify and squash countless bugs. So congrats everyone on a job well done, but there’s no time for rest as we’ve got so much more on the way!”
Developed by Ubisoft Shanghai, the team behind the console versions of Tom Clancy’s EndWar®, Tom Clancy’s EndWar Online is an RPG strategy spin-off continuing the story of Tom Clancy’s EndWar. Set in the aftermath of a massive global war between the biggest superpowers on Earth, resources and money have run dry and factions are on the brink of collapse. As one of the last remaining leaders, you are tasked with rebuilding your homeland and spearheading the final battle. Create a hero, build and lead an army made of the finest commanders and weapons, engage in challenging single-player missions to reclaim your homeland from rogue armies and put your skills to the ultimate test in intense player vs. player battles against the other factions.
More playtesters will be invited in the coming weeks, so commanders interested in participating in the Tom Clancy’s EndWar Online Closed Beta can still enlist at endwaronline.com and take a chance daily for the lucky draw to win access.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Introduces Ariel's Nightmare Dungeon
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, is introducing a devilish new Halloween dungeon event for...
- Cabal Online: Heading for Android TV
- ESTsoft Inc., the North American based publishing arm of ESTsoft Corp., developer of the highly acclaimed MMORPG, CABAL Online, has announced ...
- SMITE God Review: Raijin The God of Thunder
- Raijin is not hard to play. Pushing any random combinations of buttons while in range will blast your foes with constant ranged harassment.