Killing Floor 2
Killing Floor 2 is a horror-themed first-person shooter requiring players to survive and fight back against a terrifying horde of infected monsters.
Continental Europe has nearly been engulfed by the lasting effects of a mad scientist’s failed experiment. Now, the bravest of civilians and mercenaries must band together to eradicate the remnants of the outbreak.
►Wolf Pack: Take on waves of undead alone or with five other survivors.
►Become the Monster: Play as humanity’s greatest rival.
►Gore Tech: Rip enemies apart like never before.
►Choosy: Experiment with the diverse roster of characters.
►Finding a Niche: Perfect your style of play by tweaking which perks you specialize in.
►Pattern Recognition: Learn the ins-and-outs of the deviously designed artificial intelligence.
►Bullets and Bashing: Lay down heavy fire with the likes of a machine gun or beat in heads with a two-handed hammer.
►Action Hero: Pull off a clutch save with the slow-mo inducing Zed Time.
This is a buy-to-play title offering optional cosmetics for sale.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Tripwire Interactive
- Publisher: Tripwire Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter, Horror
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- +Rewarding Skill System
- +Detailed Gore
- +Good Dev Team
- -Somewhat Repetitive
- -Minor Technical Issues
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66GHz/Phenom II X2 545+
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTS 250/Radeon HD 4830+
- HDD: 60 GB
- Description: Killing Floor 2 is a horror-themed first-person shooter requiring players to survive and fight back against a terrifying horde of infected monsters.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chrono Tales - Mr. & Ms. CT Event Returns
- Do you remember the Summer Heat Summer Fun contests in Chrono Tales called Mr. and Ms. Chrono Tales last year? Players’ active response and ...
- CharaExpo 201
- Bushiroad has just announced CharaExpo USA 2019 will return for its second year in Anaheim Convention Center, on December 7-8, 2019.
- Broforce now available on Steam Early Access
- Freedom-loving gamers can grab that latest version of Broforce on PC and Mac for $14.99 from both Steam and the Humble Store.