World of Tanks Blitz Closed Beta Test Begins
Wargaming today announced that its free-to-play mobile MMO action title, World of Tanks Blitz, has officially entered into Closed Beta testing, having amassed over 150,000 applications in less than a week. The sign-ups for testing are currently live on the game’s official website.
“Closed Beta is something we have been looking forward to for a long time,” said Andrey Ryabovol, Director of Global Operations at Wargaming. “We hope players enjoy participating in the testing and are anxious to hear their feedback.”
During Closed Beta, the development team will be inviting a range of players to get hands-on experience with the game, with the ultimate goal of collecting player feedback and thoughts to be used to refine and perfect the game upon official release.
The World of Tanks Blitz Closed Beta is available on most iPad tablets. Android and iOS smartphone compatibility will be added in the upcoming months. The game currently offers 7 versus 7 player-versus-player gameplay and over 80 iconic military machines from USA, Germany, and USSR. Each nation features four classes: agile light tanks, well-rounded medium tanks, powerful heavy tanks and long-range focused tank destroyers.
To apply for World of Tanks Blitz Closed Beta, please visit:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dying Light “My Apocalypse” Collectors Edition Announced
- To prepare for the UK retail release of Dying Light on February 27th, Techland has unveiled the “My Apocalypse” Collectors Edition – a u...
- Carte begins closed beta
- GamesCampus has launched the closed beta test for Carte, its new online trading card game.
- More Changes Revealed in Allods Online Expansion
- gPotato reveals new features in upcoming Allods Online Revelations of Gipat expansion. The level cap will be raised, a new zone will be introd...