World of Tanks Blitz Closed Beta Test Begins
Wargaming today announced that its free-to-play mobile MMO action title, World of Tanks Blitz, has officially entered into Closed Beta testing, having amassed over 150,000 applications in less than a week. The sign-ups for testing are currently live on the game’s official website.
“Closed Beta is something we have been looking forward to for a long time,” said Andrey Ryabovol, Director of Global Operations at Wargaming. “We hope players enjoy participating in the testing and are anxious to hear their feedback.”
During Closed Beta, the development team will be inviting a range of players to get hands-on experience with the game, with the ultimate goal of collecting player feedback and thoughts to be used to refine and perfect the game upon official release.
The World of Tanks Blitz Closed Beta is available on most iPad tablets. Android and iOS smartphone compatibility will be added in the upcoming months. The game currently offers 7 versus 7 player-versus-player gameplay and over 80 iconic military machines from USA, Germany, and USSR. Each nation features four classes: agile light tanks, well-rounded medium tanks, powerful heavy tanks and long-range focused tank destroyers.
To apply for World of Tanks Blitz Closed Beta, please visit:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Counter-Strike Nexon Zombies: New War Update Coming Soon
- A huge update is coming to Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies, which introduces a new game mode, event, rewards and an extensively overhauled PvP s...
- Free to Play Week in Review - 9/11/2015
- MMOHuts' Editor Staff breaks down their thoughts on news and updates in the free to play MMO space for September 11, 2015.
- SMITE Sets Celestial Wedding Patch for August 18th
- Hirez has released patch notes for SMITE's upcoming Celestial Wedding update, set to go live on August 18th, 2015.