World of Tanks Blitz Closed Beta Test Begins
Wargaming today announced that its free-to-play mobile MMO action title, World of Tanks Blitz, has officially entered into Closed Beta testing, having amassed over 150,000 applications in less than a week. The sign-ups for testing are currently live on the game’s official website.
“Closed Beta is something we have been looking forward to for a long time,” said Andrey Ryabovol, Director of Global Operations at Wargaming. “We hope players enjoy participating in the testing and are anxious to hear their feedback.”
During Closed Beta, the development team will be inviting a range of players to get hands-on experience with the game, with the ultimate goal of collecting player feedback and thoughts to be used to refine and perfect the game upon official release.
The World of Tanks Blitz Closed Beta is available on most iPad tablets. Android and iOS smartphone compatibility will be added in the upcoming months. The game currently offers 7 versus 7 player-versus-player gameplay and over 80 iconic military machines from USA, Germany, and USSR. Each nation features four classes: agile light tanks, well-rounded medium tanks, powerful heavy tanks and long-range focused tank destroyers.
To apply for World of Tanks Blitz Closed Beta, please visit:
Articles You May Enjoy
- RIFT Introduces Steppes of Infinity Conquest PvP Map
- Trion introduces Steppes of Infinity, a new PvP map for RIFT's Conquest mode.
- 2014 MMO Predictions – Let Gamers Be Heard
- Proxzor takes a stand that 2014 is the year the Gamer's voice is heard loudest in his MMO Industry prediction for the year.
- Taichi Panda reveals upcoming release in January
- Snail released new info regarding the anticipated launch upcoming action dungeon crawler for mobile, Taichi Panda. Snail has stated that the g...