PlanetSide Arena Announces that Pre-Orders Have Begun
Daybreak Games announced their latest project, PlanetSide Arena today. PlanetSide Arena is a massive-scale sci-fi arena FPS set in the PlanetSide universe. It will launch on PC via Steam on January 29th, 2019 and has begun pre-orders in the link below. Daybreak plans to bring the franchises signature scale to arena competitive game modes, offering player classes, combined arms gameplay and seasonal progression. PlanetSide Arena will also launch with three Battle Royale game modes in Season 1: Massive Clash, an epic 250 vs. 250 player (500 total) experience, along with Solo and Team modes. Following seasons will bring new modes like Capture the Flag, Team Deathmatch, Search and Destroy, and Global Conquest to players. New seasons will also bring new weapon blueprints that allow players to add to their arsenal at in-game terminals using currency earned in each match.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Langrisser Mobile Begins Their Closed Beta Test Today
- Langrisser Mobile is officially beginning their Closed Beta Test today, and spots are being distributed on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- SMITE: God Hou Yi now available
- A new addition to SMITE’s ever-expanding Chinese pantheon as Hou Yi, Defender of the Earth has arrived in today's latest patch update. ...
- Ghost Recon Online Review
- Since August of last year, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Online opened this realm of shooters to the masses.