PlanetSide Arena Announces that Pre-Orders Have Begun
Daybreak Games announced their latest project, PlanetSide Arena today. PlanetSide Arena is a massive-scale sci-fi arena FPS set in the PlanetSide universe. It will launch on PC via Steam on January 29th, 2019 and has begun pre-orders in the link below. Daybreak plans to bring the franchises signature scale to arena competitive game modes, offering player classes, combined arms gameplay and seasonal progression. PlanetSide Arena will also launch with three Battle Royale game modes in Season 1: Massive Clash, an epic 250 vs. 250 player (500 total) experience, along with Solo and Team modes. Following seasons will bring new modes like Capture the Flag, Team Deathmatch, Search and Destroy, and Global Conquest to players. New seasons will also bring new weapon blueprints that allow players to add to their arsenal at in-game terminals using currency earned in each match.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warriors Review
- Ever imagined a game where you can just play the various heroes and warriors in known human history and put them in no holds-barred battles, c...
- Sony Online Entertainment Announces Player Studio
- Sony Online Entertainment revealed today their plans for Player Studio, a player-driven marketplace.
- RIFT Prime Server, Vigil, Is Now Live
- Trion Worlds fantasy MMO RIFT has just launched their first "RIFT Prime Server", named Vigil.