TERA: Ruinous Manor Console Update Today
En Masse Entertainment has announced that the first DLC update for TERA on console is available now. The “Ruinous Manner” update will feature a new max-level dungeon and precious treasures. Claiming victory is the only way to earn these top-tier rewards, and players will do battle against three Big Ass Monsters (BAMs) in the Ruinous Manner: Atrocitas, Malgarios, and Lacheilith, each with their own unique and terrifying attacks to deal with. Skilled warriors who see their way to the end will find various loot, from Cleansing Brooches to remove debuffs, dyad nivet structures, and Lacheilith’s Treasure Chest, which can hold those powerful materials required to craft end-game Ambush gear.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Digimon Masters Still In the Mood For Love
- Collect cocoa and rock with experience boosts through March 12 in Digimon Masters Online.
- Etherium: Multiplayer Beta Available to Pre-order Users
- Etherium, your new futuristic RTS from Tindalos Interactive - developers of Stellar Impact - warps into closed-beta today, accessible by those...
- Warface Update Brings First Siberia Map into Play
- Fight on a new front and discover fresh combat possibilities as the first map in the Operation Cold Peak Co-op setting comes to Crytek's ...