Wreckfest Season 2 Trailer
Season 2 of Wreckfest starts now and brings you more free tracks, challenges, rewards, and DLC car packs! The first of four DLCs, the Getaway Car Pack, is available now and just in time for the September 2020 Tournament Mode: Getaway Heat.
The Free Update includes:
- A new Tournament Season: Getaway Heat
- A new track: Hillstreet Circuit
- Fixes for Save and Memory issues
- Stability and performance improvements
The Car Pack includes:
- Bullet: This classic american muscle car oozes with pure power and strength, and is a perfect getaway car
- Razor: One of the finest tuner cars, very agile and super fast on twisty tracks.
- Cardinal: This former state official car with a reinforced body is ideal for the toughest car chases!
The Getaway Car Pack is the seventh Car Pack and part of the Season Pass #2, which includes 12 new cars, spread across four DLCs. This new content will be released step by step.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE World Championship to be Powered by Curse Voice
- Hi-Rez Studios and Curse, Inc., today announced that all team voice communications at the SMITE World Championship (SWC) will be powered by Cu...
- Tree of Savior Submitted on Steam Greenlight
- Tree of Savior (English) has been submitted to Steam Greenlight.
- Marvel Heroes Announces Closed Beta
- Gazillion Entertainment has announced that Marvel Heroes will begin closed beta on October 1, 2012.