Item Progression Gets Overhaul in Neverwinter
A new dev blog from Neverwinter’s Lead Systems Designer, Chris Matz, takes a look at how Neverwinter is going to tackle some of the problems with item progression. Matz discusses the bag space issue and the addition of Upgrade components, the removal of hundreds of upgrade steps at the high-end enchantment level, and the addition of the rare Refining Stones to help give a super-quick boost to the enchantment process.
You can read the full details in the dev blog here. These changes are already in testing on NeverwinterPreview!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gauntlet Launch Review
- Sometimes you just want to get together with a few friends and shoot/cut down mummies, skeletons, and foot race against death.
- Dragon Crusade Offficially Launches
- Aeria Games has launched its newest real-time strategy game, Dragon Crusade.
- Lord of the Rings Online: Gondor Aflame Update Now Available
- Turbine Studios and WB Games has just released a new updated for Lord of the Rings Online known as "Update 15: Gondor Aflame". This ...