Item Progression Gets Overhaul in Neverwinter
A new dev blog from Neverwinter’s Lead Systems Designer, Chris Matz, takes a look at how Neverwinter is going to tackle some of the problems with item progression. Matz discusses the bag space issue and the addition of Upgrade components, the removal of hundreds of upgrade steps at the high-end enchantment level, and the addition of the rare Refining Stones to help give a super-quick boost to the enchantment process.
You can read the full details in the dev blog here. These changes are already in testing on NeverwinterPreview!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Prominence Poker Launches on Xbox One
- 505 Games and veteran indie studio Pipeworks, are proud to announce that Prominence Poker is now available on Xbox One.
- Wakfu Reveals Developmental Roadmap And Trool Fair
- Square Enix and Ankama have announced their developmental road map for the rest of 2012, as well as revealed a new event coming in July.
- World Cup football stadium hosts DOTA 2 eSports competition
- One of Germany’s 2006 World Cup football stadiums, Commerzbank-Arena, will play host to eSports competition on June 28th and 29th as the Ele...