Iris Online launches Tears of Arcana
Iris Online has launched its next major patch, dubbed “Tears of Arcana.”
The update increases the maximum level to 65, and introduces two new field maps (Nightfall Shelter and Ursadine Highlands) as well as the Elite Monster Map Colossus Shadowfields and Wood Garden Hard Mode. The new content also comes with new items and quests.
Also introduces is an accessory imprinting system, item forging, an armor exchange, and improved auras and spell effects.
Iris Online is published by Gala-Net (gpotato) which also publishes AIKA Online, Allods Online, and Luna Online.
Iris Online Gameplay Screenshot
a. Maximum character level increased to 65
b. New Field Maps
– Nightfall Shelter
– Ursadine Highlands
c. Elite Monster Map
– Colossus Shadowfields
– New theme dungeon
Wood Garden Hard Mode (LV 60 – LV 65)
– Accessory Imprinting System
– Item Forging
– Armor Exchange NPC
– New items and quests
– Error fixes and improved some backend systems
– Improved Weapon Auras
– Improved Spell Visual Effects
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dofus: New animated movie coming soon to France
- Ankama and Gebeka Films announced today that they have signed a partnership agreement for the distribution of Ankama's first animated fea...
- Mini Fighter Online Open Beta on Dec 17
- The Mini Fighter Online Open Beta Test is set to start on Dec 17th 2009. Mini Fighter Online is a 2D fighting game and is the first MMO by Net...
- Moon Hunters Development Update Teases PAX East Hands-On
- KitFox Games has offered a new development update on funded Kickstarter project, Moon Hunters. The focus promises a return of their Friday dev...