INSIDIA: Post-Apocalyptic Online PvP Mayhem Start on September 7th
Bad Seed’s Insidia is launching on Steam’s Early Access platform on Sept 7th, and Gamescom visitors will have a chance to do battle in the turn-based game ahead of this on Aug 23rd through Aug 26th. Insidia is a highly tactical game, where players control a band of four customizable champions in turn-based online 1v1 battles. Players can diversify their chosen team from a colorful roster of wild characters, each with their own unique abilities and combat skills including fierce punks, mutated wizards and steampunk knights. PvP matches are limited to quick-fire 15-minute sessions where deft decision making is essential for victory. It’s a game that offers incredibly varied strategies, customization and tactics, whether you are in Tactical Mode [planning strategies simultaneously in a timed match] and Resolution Mode [excecute strategies one after another, reacting to what the opponent does]. It very well could be a breakout title in the esports scene when it goes live and will be the first indie title on FACEIT after all launch.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Silkroad Teases New PvP Update
- Joymax hints at a new MOBA like PvP mode coming soon to Silkroad Online.
- SEGA Announces Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies
- SEGA announces The Western Front Armies, a new, in-expensive standalone multiplayer that adds a new way for players to join Company of Heroes ...
- Star Trek Online News - Season 13 Launches April 25
- Perfect World and Cryptic Studios have announced Season 13 - Escalation for Star Trek Online.