InnoGames: Easter Events Available For Several Games
Although Easter is still a few weeks away, the German games developer InnoGames just announced three ways to beat boredom during the holiday. Three of its games will host their annual in-game events, with Forge of Empires starting on March 25, followed by The West and Grepolis on April 1. The company has also released three videos in which they explain the event mechanics.
Forge of Empires kicks it all off with a twist to the traditional egg hunt. Throughout the event fans of the city builder will be able to find and collect eggs to exchange for prizes. The game has also incorporated a social action to keep everyone engaged. Participants have a maximum of six “hiding actions” per day that allow them to hide eggs in other cities.
Grepolis and The West follow suit with their own take on the holiday. On their end, Grepolis brings back a magical reward-laying hen. Players must feed this mythical animal with specific combinations of three ingredients to get rewards. In addition, they introduce daily and overall rankings based on the number of accumulated eggs. Conversely The West will host their Easter Showdown which lets players duel against four different bandits. Participants must find eggs through daily ingame activities to unlock three of the four outlaws. Winning streaks will determine the top ranked player. He or she will receive an exclusive weapon at the end of the event.
For more info, visit http://www.innogames.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brave Frontier Reveals New 'Dual Brave Burst' Mechanic
- Brave Frontier, gumi's turn-based ARPG mobile title has a brand-new feature coming tomorrow: Dual Brave Burst (DBB).
- eGenesis Announces Beta for Dragon's Tale, a Gambling MMORPG
- eGenesis, developers of A Tale in the Desert announce their next game, "Dragon's Tale."
- Vindictus Open Beta Begins Sept 15
- Vindictus open beta begins September 15. The open beta for Vindictus will not have any character wipes and will be open to many more players t...