R2Games coming to GDC 2014
This year’s Localization Summit at the Game Developers Conference (GDC) will include an inside view on localizing Chinese games for a global market, presented by Shaun Newcomer, Vice President of Reality Squared Games (R2Games) and founder of the company’s localization department.
The talk will focus not only on the linguistic aspects of localization, but challenges faced in dealing with different priorities put into Chinese-developed games, where the primary emphasis is traditionally placed on monetization. Newcomer will discuss changes made to monetization features, content and UI/UX aspects to better appeal to a Western audience.
For more info on R2Games, visit http://www.r2games.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Summoners War Celebrates 5th Anniversary With In-Game Rewards
- Summoners War invites players to team up with their "five-ourite" monsters, in this five-week-long in-game event.
- Battlerite Royale Goes F2P February 19
- Stunlock Studios has announced that it will officially launch Battlerite Royale on February 19, 2019.
- Arena of Fate: Alpha Test Coming Soon
- Crytek has just announced that Arena of Fate, their upcoming MOBA title will soon to open the gates to a limited Technical Alpha Test. Before ...