R2Games coming to GDC 2014
This year’s Localization Summit at the Game Developers Conference (GDC) will include an inside view on localizing Chinese games for a global market, presented by Shaun Newcomer, Vice President of Reality Squared Games (R2Games) and founder of the company’s localization department.
The talk will focus not only on the linguistic aspects of localization, but challenges faced in dealing with different priorities put into Chinese-developed games, where the primary emphasis is traditionally placed on monetization. Newcomer will discuss changes made to monetization features, content and UI/UX aspects to better appeal to a Western audience.
For more info on R2Games, visit http://www.r2games.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- GalaCollider: 4x Strategy Card Game Preview
- Ragachak takes a look at GalaCollider with the game's development team in a short demo and Q&A session.
- Ring in the New Year With Aura Kingdom's Open Beta
- Aeria Games announces the news that Aura Kingdom is now in open beta testing.
- Mighty Party Now Available on Steam
- Panoramik Inc. has announced that its online card collectable RPG, Mighty Party, is now available on Steam.