Innogames Celebrates Easter Season
InnoGames announced a series of special Easter related events starting this week in Grepolis, Forge of Empires, The West and Tribal Wars, today. Traditions from previous years, and new surprises combine to bring the game communities closer together during the holiday.
From today until the 15th of April, The West sets players up with four new opponents in a special duel, offering a chance to win three unique item sets. At the end of the event, the player with the longest winning streak against the bandits will win all of the new sets created for the showdown.
In Grepolis, Easter comes in the form of a festive chicken – feed it regularly, and it becomes diligent in producing valuable eggs, exchangeable for culture points, spells, commodities, and even favor of the gods. The event is set to take place tomorrow, the 29th, until April 9 th.
Golden eggs nestle in bushes, flowers and other city décor in Forge of Empires until the 3rd of April. Collect them as a resource and trade them for items, buildings or units like the mysterious Rogue. A video was recently released, detailing the event.
Not to be left out, classic strategy game Tribal Wars has its own Easter surprises in store: From today until the 7th of April, limited time villages appear in the vicinity of players, where resources and golden eggs are waiting to be pillaged.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile: Breach Launches
- Grinding Gear Games has announced that its new POE update, Path of Exile: Breach, is now live.
- Ring of Elysium Begins Their Valentine's Day Event
- Love is in the air in Ring of Elysium, as they begin their limited-time Valentine's Day event.
- Zodiac: Orcanon Odyssey Game Review
- Ojogo reviews Zodiac: Orcanon Odyssey, a premium mobile RPG that harkens back to old school titles with a brand new story and crisp visuals.