Anime-Inspired MMORPG Elsword Now Available on Steam
Today Kill3rCombo announced their hit free-to-play action MMORPG Elsword is now available on Steam. The popular side-scrolling RPG has already won millions of fans worldwide. Elsword challenges gamers to “Play Your Manga” by incorporating manga panels right into the action, making the anime-inspired story and combat come alive. With six distinct characters, a skill-based PvP mode, and more than 50 beautiful cel-shaded PvE areas, Elsword is a huge, one-of-a-kind experience, finally available on Steam.
To celebrate the launch, special deals will be available exclusively for Elsword Steam players for a limited time. They will be awarded a bonus 5% for each purchase of $50 worth of Elsword currency and 10% for each purchase of $100. Also, exclusive in-game titles with powerful bonuses will be given to new Elsword accounts created through Steam. Finally, all players will be able to earn prizes by conquering dungeons with Steam users in their party.
“We are thrilled to offer Elsword to all the gamers in the Steam community,” said Eugene Kim, CEO of Kill3rCombo. “We also want to thank our community who supported us through the Greenlight process to help bring Elsword to Steam players.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (6/20): Swordsman Online, Dizzel and Giveaways
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!
- Hi-Rez Expo 2017 Announced for Early January
- Hi-Rez Studios announced today that the SMITE World Championship will return to the Cobb Energy Center in Atlanta, Georgia on January 5th-8th.
- Overwatch Launch Review
- The core gameplay focuses primarily on moderately paced, up front action. With multi-stage objectives to focus on.