Ilya Muromets: Early Access Program Available Today
1С Game Studios and the Russian Military Historical Society are excited to announce that the Early Access program for ILYA MUROMETS, a new flight sim from the creators of IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad, starts today.
The ILYA MUROMETS early access version will be available for purchase and download at the official web site for the price of $19.99 USD starting from August 1st, the day when Germany declared war on Russia and the Russian Empire entered World War I.
ILYA MUROMETS covers the events of the air war on the Eastern Front during World War I and features the gigantic and legendary four-engine bomber of the Imperial Russian Air Force. This plane became the first large bomber in the history of aerial warfare and is the forefather of the multi-engine long-range strategic aviation of later conflicts.
ILYA MUROMETS will feature several additional fighter planes and attack planes from Russia, Germany and Austro-Hungary. A map covering a portion of the Eastern Front (territory of modern day Ukraine) will be included in the game. This was an active theatre for the Ilya Muromets during the war where several famous missions took place. The game will include a set of challenging single-player mission scenarios along with a quick mission builder and multiplayer capability.
For more info, visit www.ilyamuromets.net
Articles You May Enjoy
- 12Sky2 Classic Returns With Closed Beta in March
- The classic MMORPG TwelveSky 2 (12Sky2) has returned under a new publisher, Red Fox Games.
- Quantum Rush Champions: New weapon details
- Today, the Berlin based developer of the futuristic racing game Quantum Rush: Champions has released detailed information about the many diffe...
- Events to Rock Guild Wars 2 to the Core Begin with Origins of Madness
- ArenaNet and NCSoft reveal more events coming for Guild Wars 2 players in early 2014.