Hazard OPS: Release date annouced
Polish your weapon, buckle your belt and place a finger on the trigger: Infernum’s Hazard Ops will be officially released on August 26th. Also, released today is the Welcome to the Jungle update with new dangers to face.
Besides new maps, weapons and costumes, players will also take on dinosaurs for the very first time. If taking on prehistoric animals carrying rocket launchers on their backs gets too hazardous then mercenaries can try out the new Head Hunter mode: Putting notches on your gun has never been so dangerous. After every kill, the head of the shooter will grow, making it a much easier target. Headaches are guaranteed.
For more info, visit http://www.hazardops.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shards Online: Alpha Version Set for Q2 2015
- Citadel Studios, an independent video game development studio formed by industry veterans, today launched a new Kickstarter campaign for Shard...
- Digimon Masters Summer Events Begin
- Joymax has announced the start of summer fun in Digimon Masters Online.
- Maestia Launches Skies of Palus
- Gravity Interactive has launched the Skies of Palus update for Maestia.