Neverwinter Rise of Tiamat Release Set For Nov. 18th
The epic battle against Tiamat and her minions begins on Nov. 18 with the release of Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat.
Leading to the culmination of the Season of Dragons, Rise of Tiamat follows the events of the fourth Neverwinter module – Tyranny of Dragons – and the Siege of Neverwinter event. As the Cult of the Dragon look to resurrect the five-headed draconic goddess Tiamat from the Nine Hells, adventurers must band together to prevent the catastrophic takeover of the city of Neverwinter. Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat complements the storyline in the new tabletop adventure module from Wizards of the Coast, allowing for even more fan interaction with the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
For more info, visit http://www.arcgames.com/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void Warps Into BlizzCon 2014
- Blizzard Entertainment today offered the first glimpse of StarCraft® II: Legacy of the Void™, its highly anticipated conclusion to the Star...
- Friday Huts Stream (11/7): Tome, Blacklight, & HOTS
- Join us every Friday for fun, gaming, and giveaways!
- Webzen Celebrates The Holidays With 'Looting in a Webzen Wonderland'
- Starting today through January 8th, 2019 (UTC), the entire Webzen.com portal will be celebrating the holiday season with all players.