Icons: Combat Arena Receives Spooky New Content
Wavedash Games announced a spooky new arena is now live in Icons: Combat Arena. Shadowbriar is located in an area dominated by eerie magic, and the platform is constantly rotating. The mystical forest is sure to give combatants far more than they bargained for, as this new arena goes live. This update also teases a new fighter in the dark magician girl, Ezzie. She’s a tiny witch who can release three different projectiles, can fly, and even her hat can bite her foes. She’ll be here right in time for Halloween. While she allowed Icons matches to take place in Shadowbriar, she never showed any interest in participating until Afi & Galu appeared. Covetous of whatever magic powered them, she joined the fighting league to take it for herself.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Monsters and Monocles Announces Steam Early Access Date
- Monsters and Monocles has announced that it will launch on Steam's Early Access on August 16.
- Introducing the Red Fox Clan Polls!
- Today, MMOHuts will be introducing a new feature found in various locations around the site: the Red Fox Clan polls!
- Behind MU Legend: A Story of ARPGs and the Passion of Fans
- Today Webzen looks back on how far MU Legend has come, and how passionate their audience is for it.