Vindictus Episode 4 Gameplay Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Vindictus Page.
Vindictus from Nexon just received a small update called “Episode 4” which adds some new content to the game. Players in Vindictus can expect two new high level dungeons called Prairie Entrance and Ruins of Sanctity. The level cap has also been raised to 44 and several new skills have been added to the game. Vindictus launched into open beta in October and since its release it has attracted a huge following. To learn more about Vindictus check out the official MMOHuts Vindictus page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- D&D Neverwinter: "The Scourge Warlock" Highlight Trailer Revealed
- Perfect World Entertainment’s “Season of Dragons” continues with a brand new trailer showcasing the potent new class coming to Neverwint...
- Hello Hero: Interview with Sean Lee
- Afromania talks with Fincon's Head of Business Development, Sean Lee, about Hello Hero and its upcoming debut in the States.
- EverEmber Online Rolls Out Massive Updates
- Over the last few weeks, EverEmber Online has offered quite a few updates, such as adding new areas, bosses.