Hounds: The Last Hope Hosts Video Competition
Netmarble EMEA is excited to announce a YouTube video contest for Hounds: The Last Hope players! It’s time to display your gaming and directorial talents to the whole world. Players must create their best kills and fails video in order to enter the contest with a Grand Prize waiting for the best video!
Players competing can gain some inspiration from popular YouTube gaming personality, Ali-A. As on Friday 15th May he will be releasing a Hounds: The Last Hope video on his YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Matroix .
Players have two weeks to enter the Kills and Fails Video Contest, in which many videos have already been shared on social media.
- Video Submission Date: From May 14th to May 31st, 2015
- Vote for Top 5 Videos: From June 8th – June 11th, 2015
- Announcement of Winners: June 12th, 2015
Winners will receive two different prizes; cash and in-game bundles. The Grand Prize winner will receive 3.000€.
Also there are incredible rewards for 2nd and 3rd placed players. The first runner-up reward will be Grand Wickbroke Armor Set and any type of Legendary Weapon of their choice. The second runner-up reward is a Unique Armor Set based on the player’s class and any type of Unique (Tier 2) Weapon that they desire.
All participants will also receive a reward, the Blue Flame SMG 6 Random Box Pack.
For more info, visit http://buff.ac/HoundsOfficialSite
Articles You May Enjoy
- Global War Closed Beta Test Begins November 18
- GameGo has announced it is now accepting applications to the closed beta of its upcoming free to play RTS game, Global War.
- Los Mariachis Invade RiotZone
- Mail.Ru has announced a new event for RiotZone, Los Mariachis: Spies Abroad in Merania.
- Tribes Ascend Offers Double XP Event
- Hi-Rez Studios has announced they will be awarding players double experience this Memorial Day weekend, to celebrate surpassing 500,000 fans.