Hounds: The Last Hope Hosts Video Competition
Netmarble EMEA is excited to announce a YouTube video contest for Hounds: The Last Hope players! It’s time to display your gaming and directorial talents to the whole world. Players must create their best kills and fails video in order to enter the contest with a Grand Prize waiting for the best video!
Players competing can gain some inspiration from popular YouTube gaming personality, Ali-A. As on Friday 15th May he will be releasing a Hounds: The Last Hope video on his YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Matroix .
Players have two weeks to enter the Kills and Fails Video Contest, in which many videos have already been shared on social media.
- Video Submission Date: From May 14th to May 31st, 2015
- Vote for Top 5 Videos: From June 8th – June 11th, 2015
- Announcement of Winners: June 12th, 2015
Winners will receive two different prizes; cash and in-game bundles. The Grand Prize winner will receive 3.000€.
Also there are incredible rewards for 2nd and 3rd placed players. The first runner-up reward will be Grand Wickbroke Armor Set and any type of Legendary Weapon of their choice. The second runner-up reward is a Unique Armor Set based on the player’s class and any type of Unique (Tier 2) Weapon that they desire.
All participants will also receive a reward, the Blue Flame SMG 6 Random Box Pack.
For more info, visit http://buff.ac/HoundsOfficialSite
Articles You May Enjoy
- Raids Launched in Aftermath of RuneScape World Event
- Jagex Games Studio, creators and custodians of the fantasy MMORPG RuneScape, has today introduced a raid mode into the game.
- Elsword and Alienware Host a PVP Battle
- KOG Games has teamed up with Alienware to bring the fiercest PVP battle ever to Elsword with the Season 3 tournament November 6th-7th, 2014.
- Luvinia reveals Savejela
- Luvinia has begun Zendo Hunting Season, with the arrival of the new area of Savejela.