EZ PZ RPG: Major Update Announced
Following the success of its latest mobile title, the “idle” game EZ PZ RPG, Global publisher R2Games has announced several updates to be made available on 13/05.
In addition to various user interface improvements, visual enhancement, resources and systems optimization, EZ PZ RPG brings new guild functions, and more socially oriented gameplay. The new Voice Chat function, perhaps the most interesting update, enables greater interaction between members of the same Guild and takes things to the next level.
Since launching, less than 4 months ago, the mobile game has been released in seven languages, and has been a hit among players worldwide. With this latest version, EZ PZ RPG sets itself up to deliver a much smoother and engaging player experience than ever before.
For more info, visit r2games.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA's 'Happily Evil After' Releases on PC Next Week
- En Masse Entertainment announced that the next update for their True Action MMORPG TERA is coming next week.
- Chapter 7.5 coming soon to Pockie Ninja
- NGames has announced that Pockie Ninja will receive its next update, Chapter 7.5, on February 13.
- Defiance 2050's Crusader Arrives in October
- Trion Worlds has announced that the next update for Defiance 2050 is coming on October 15th.