New Dungeon RPG for SMITE Revealed
Today, Hi-Rez Studios launches a brand new SMITE Adventure: The Trials of King Hercules.
The new adventure plays like a classic MMO dungeon, offering a new way for SMITE players to play their favorite gods and goddesses. Free to all players of any level, players can enter the dungeon in teams of three. The team can venture forth from a town hub, earn equipment and items from doing quests, and progress toward the dungeon’s hard mode, which features the Lernaean Hydra. Beating this hydra will grant players the ultimate loot and rewards.
Project Lead Travis Brown commented:
We are extremely excited to bring a full dungeon experience to SMITE players for the first time ever. The Trials of King Hercules is our most detailed SMITE Adventure to date with unique methods of progression, quests, mobs, bosses, and loot drops. If you ever wondered what it would be like to take your favorite SMITE gods on an RPG dungeon adventure now is the time to live that fantasy.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlas Reactor Alpha Press Preview
- As Atlas Reactor continues to grow and develop, the development remains with the game remaining completely free-to-play.
- Naruto Saga Gets Formation Face Lift
- Available now on the Games.la portal, Naruto Saga brings a fresh set of gameplay experiences into the world of the fabled Naruto anime series....
- SEVENCORE Available Now on WEBZEN.COM
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, has announced free-to-play MMORPG SEVENCORE is available now on its global gam...