New Dungeon RPG for SMITE Revealed
Today, Hi-Rez Studios launches a brand new SMITE Adventure: The Trials of King Hercules.
The new adventure plays like a classic MMO dungeon, offering a new way for SMITE players to play their favorite gods and goddesses. Free to all players of any level, players can enter the dungeon in teams of three. The team can venture forth from a town hub, earn equipment and items from doing quests, and progress toward the dungeon’s hard mode, which features the Lernaean Hydra. Beating this hydra will grant players the ultimate loot and rewards.
Project Lead Travis Brown commented:
We are extremely excited to bring a full dungeon experience to SMITE players for the first time ever. The Trials of King Hercules is our most detailed SMITE Adventure to date with unique methods of progression, quests, mobs, bosses, and loot drops. If you ever wondered what it would be like to take your favorite SMITE gods on an RPG dungeon adventure now is the time to live that fantasy.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia Review
- Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia is a mouthful, but more than that, it's a relatively fun mobile game.
- Carte reveals new assets
- GamesCampus has revealed a new set of assets for its upcoming online trading card game, Carte.
- Make a Fortune with Wartune’s Town Hall
- Leading online games publisher, NGames Interactive Ltd, has today detailed the wealth system and Town Hall functions in new strategy/RPG-hybri...