New ship unveiled for Battlestar Galactica Online
A new ship has been revealed for Battlestar Galactica Online’s fall update.
The ship, Brimir Class Carrier, is Tier 4 and the largest created to date. It bears heavy armor, is designed for fleet support, and will come with strike craft that will be either NPC or player controlled. It will be available for cubits (in-game currency), or through the item mall.
Battlestar Galactica Online is published by Bigpoint, which also publishes Ruined and War of Titans.
Brimir Class Carrier
The Brimir Class Carrier will be the largest ship yet, bringing new functionality to players with the ability to launch strike craft – something no other ship can do in Battlestar Galactica Online. As the largest derelicts discovered by the Colonial fleet so far, the Brimir Class Carrier shares many similarities with early Colonial designs that were eventually replaced by Battlestars. This Tier 4 ship is capable of rapidly deploying a squadron of strike craft and acting as a tender for larger vessels. Although heavily armored, it is best suited for fleet support operations. It has not been decided if the strike craft will be NPC or player controlled, but players will be able to attack specific targets with them. The Brimir Class Carrier will be available for cubits this fall, the in-game currency that can be earned through gameplay, or purchased. In addition to the new carrier-class ship, we are of course continuing ahead with new ship designs for Battlestar Galactica Online.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Barbarian Brawl hits Steam Greenlight
- Thrillion, and Artplant, space-faring developers of the Battlestar Galactica MMO, are pleased to announce that Barbarian Brawl is now on Steam...
- Stronghold Kingdoms Hits 3,000,000 Players
- Firefly Studios boasts of Stronghold Kingdom's incredible success as a free to play MMORTS.
- Paladins Evie Impressions and Balance Updates
- Evie is the winter witch of Paladins, equipped with a staff that fires ice towards its target.