Hearthstone Begins ‘Fire Fest-E.V.I.L.’ This Week
The League of E.V.I.L. has hit Blackrock Mountain in Hearthstone, and are getting ready for the Fire Fest-E.V.I.L.. Starting tomorrow (July 10th) at 10 AM PT, and concluding on July 31st, at 9 AM PT, players can participate and earn rewards for doing so. During this time, a trio of new Tavern Brawls will be available, and Blizzard also gives players the power to reveal Saviors of Uldum cards in the first two weeks of the Fire Fest-E.V.I.L.. Players must work together to defeat 25 million bosses in the Blackrock Tavern Brawls, and new cards will be announced along the way. At 25%, one card reveal will occur, following by another at 50%, 75%$, and at 100%, a Legendary Card will be revealed as well. There will be new Legendary Fire Fest-E.V.I.L. quests to unlock each day for the first seven days of the event as well, in addition to the normal dailies.
NEW TAVERN BRAWLS
- Blackrock Crash Week 1 (July 10 – 17): Play as different members of the League of E.V.I.L. and battle against Blackrock bosses in this party-sized solo adventure! Beat all 8 bosses to earn the Ragnaros card back, and earn Saviors of Uldum card packs the first time you defeat 4 of them. There are also timed rewards!
- Blackrock Crash Week 2 (July 17 – 24): Fight the Blackrock bosses with a new Arch-Villainous playable Hero! Earn Saviors of Uldum card packs for defeating 4 bosses, and defeat all 8 to earn a Golden Rafaam’s Scheme card.
- The Burndown (July 24-31): A brand-new player vs. player Tavern Brawl where only the best decks remain at the top. Players queue up and receive a random deck, if a player loses they will use the deck that defeated them in the next match. Earn 1 Saviors of Uldum card pack the first time you win a brawl.
Articles You May Enjoy
- His Majesty’s Armor Invades World of Tanks Blitz
- Wargaming today announced the global release of Update 1.6 to the free-to-play mobile action game World of Tanks Blitz.
- Ridge Racer Slipstream Out Now On Google Play
- NAMCO BANDAI announces the release of its free-to-play mobile racing game, Ridge Racer Slipstream.