Valentine’s Day: The West Invites Players on a Hunt for Hearts
InnoGames’ online role-playing game The West launched a Valentine’s Day event today, leading players on a hunt for hearts! With those hearts, players can unlock up to ten rewards with increasing heart requirements. The first special item to unlock is a traveling fair, with which the players can win unique item sets. Hearts can be earned via regular jobs or in duels with other players until March 2nd.
As appropriate for a day of love event, players will also be rewarded for cooperative behavior. Hearts can be sent to other players via a friends bar, which will be part of a special quest line. Furthermore, all hearts collected on one world will be accumulated. The more successful the community is here, the more valuable the rewards given to them will be. Those community rewards can be items given to every single player on that world, and include things like a new questline.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels II Begins X-Server Expedition
- After the introduction of Mythic Equipment last week to League of Angels II, many players have been able to rise their BR to new heights.
- Fable Legends Introduces New Hero: Evienne
- A new hero has recently been announced for Fable Legends, an upcoming action/adventure RPG. Keeper of the legendary sword Brobdingnagian (Brob...
- Monkey King Online to Launch the 1st Server in GameDP
- Ray Media Group Limited has proud to announced that the 1st server of Monkey King Online is to be launched at MYT 10:00 AM Oct 16th, 2014. The...