Hazard Ops now Released on Steam
Infernum Productions has today taken the fight against the IMSA into new territory with the release of the free-to-play third-person shooter “Hazard Ops” on Valve’s Steam platform. Together with publisher Deep Silver, Infernum will bring Hazard Ops to Steam as a free-to-play title with DLC packs available.
Along with the release, there will be six DLC packs available which have various weapons, costumes and boosts within them and enabling new players to get into the action. All DLC packs will be 20% off for the first 7 days!
The official Hazard Ops steam page can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Top 15 Most Anticipated Free to Play Games of 2017 (written version)
- This is our accompanying article on our most anticipated free to play games of 2017!
- Fortified: New Indie Strategy Game Coming in 2015
- Independent video game developer Clapfoot announced today that its new sci-fi strategy and base defense shooter, Fortified, will come to PC an...
- The War of Genesis Launches Globally
- The War of Genesis: Battle of Antaria has officially released globally for iOS and Android, and was developed with a global audience in mind.