Hazard Ops now Released on Steam
Infernum Productions has today taken the fight against the IMSA into new territory with the release of the free-to-play third-person shooter “Hazard Ops” on Valve’s Steam platform. Together with publisher Deep Silver, Infernum will bring Hazard Ops to Steam as a free-to-play title with DLC packs available.
Along with the release, there will be six DLC packs available which have various weapons, costumes and boosts within them and enabling new players to get into the action. All DLC packs will be 20% off for the first 7 days!
The official Hazard Ops steam page can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New screens for Dungeons and Dragons Online Update 13
- Turbine has released a new set of screenshots to reveal more about its upcoming Update 13 for Dungeons and Dragons Online.
- Dinosaurs Stomp Back to Life in Mobile Survival Title 'Dino War'
- Dino War is a science-fiction strategy game presently in its Closed Beta Test phase for Android Devices.
- Jormungandr, Herald of Ragnarok - SMITE God Review
- Jormungandr is one of the “fan-favorite” gods that we received this year - a part of SMITE’s dedication to bring those requested gods to...