Boxing Star Releases Major Update
Boxing Star, from FourThirtyThree released a huge update to their mobile game today, and with it comes a lot of changes. The character level cap was expanded to 500, and 12 new skills also came with this update. Boxing Star also features a new multiplayer grade, in League 9. The mode stays the same, players being distributed based on their Star Points, but now players can challenge up to nine leagues instead of the previous eight. Players who hold more than 3800 Star Points can compete in League 9. The story mode was also expanded, up to the 14th area, and exclusive cosmetics are available upon each victory against the area bosses. With this update, 12 new protective gear options, 6 new gloves, and 3 Omega Fusion Gloves are also added to the game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vindictus Full Open Beta Begins October 13
- Vindictus Open beta begins October 13. Starting October 13 players won't need early access keys to play Vindictus and it will be open to ...
- Astro Lords: Oort Cloud - Now officially launched
- The BISBOG Group, an international publisher of online and mobile games, today announced Astro Lords: Oort Cloud has officially launched in En...
- Hunt for Gods Early Access Preview
- With visions of grandeur Hunt for Gods takes the 3rd person MOBA formula and allows one player per team to take on the role of a deity.