Boxing Star Releases Major Update
Boxing Star, from FourThirtyThree released a huge update to their mobile game today, and with it comes a lot of changes. The character level cap was expanded to 500, and 12 new skills also came with this update. Boxing Star also features a new multiplayer grade, in League 9. The mode stays the same, players being distributed based on their Star Points, but now players can challenge up to nine leagues instead of the previous eight. Players who hold more than 3800 Star Points can compete in League 9. The story mode was also expanded, up to the 14th area, and exclusive cosmetics are available upon each victory against the area bosses. With this update, 12 new protective gear options, 6 new gloves, and 3 Omega Fusion Gloves are also added to the game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter's Swords of Chult Update Arrives on Console in January
- Dinosaurs, undead and the evil servants of Acerak breach the walls of Port Nyanzaru, in the console version of Neverwinter.
- Tree of Savior Details Korean CBT Schedule
- Tree of Savior details its first closed beta test in Korea.
- Battleline: Steel Warfare Servers Are Closing
- It is with a heavy heart that we inform you of the impending closure of Battleline: Steel Warfare.