H1Z1 Puts New Update Live with Battle Royale Changes
Today, Daybreak pushed a new update for H1Z1 along with the plans to host a Battle Royale Weekend to test the latest changes.
Among the changes added today are improvements for Battle Royale matches, including the launch of on-demand zones, queue fixes, automatic log outs after grace periods on the reward screen, player population tracking, and visual map changes.
Other fixes to the game include crafting changes, the introduction of the demolition hammer, and more. You can read the full patch notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Season 6 Discussion
- Over the last few days, Hirez Studios/Titan Forge have gone over the changes that are coming in Season 6 as a whole.
- Vikings: Wolves of Midgard Initial Release Review
- Let’s get into one of the hardest parts of this game: The weather. Holy damn!
- Halloween Celebrations for Quickboy and Seven Knights
- Netmarble Games today announced special Halloween events for its recently released mobile games, Quickboy and Seven Knights.