H1Z1 Puts New Update Live with Battle Royale Changes
Today, Daybreak pushed a new update for H1Z1 along with the plans to host a Battle Royale Weekend to test the latest changes.
Among the changes added today are improvements for Battle Royale matches, including the launch of on-demand zones, queue fixes, automatic log outs after grace periods on the reward screen, player population tracking, and visual map changes.
Other fixes to the game include crafting changes, the introduction of the demolition hammer, and more. You can read the full patch notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- BLESS Online - Ruins of Shaqqara Interview
- BLESS Online's latest update promises an increase in level cap, new challenges, encounters, and updates.
- Doom Returns with Solo Campaign and id Multiplayer
- Developed by ID Software and published by Bethesda, the grand daddy of the first-person shooter genre, Doom, has announced a comeback
- 505 Games Press Preview: Portal Knights, ADR1FT, The Guest
- The development team, Keen, has been working on Portal Knights for a few years now and it really shows.