H1Z1 Puts New Update Live with Battle Royale Changes
Today, Daybreak pushed a new update for H1Z1 along with the plans to host a Battle Royale Weekend to test the latest changes.
Among the changes added today are improvements for Battle Royale matches, including the launch of on-demand zones, queue fixes, automatic log outs after grace periods on the reward screen, player population tracking, and visual map changes.
Other fixes to the game include crafting changes, the introduction of the demolition hammer, and more. You can read the full patch notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- gPotato now offering Bigpoint browser games
- gPotato and Bigpoint have announced a partnership that allows gPotato to offer Bigpoint's browser-based titles through gpotato.com.
- Knight's Fable Open Beta Announced
- GTArcade announces the upcoming open beta for Knight's Fable, its newest MMORPG.
- Warframe PS4 and XB1 Get Silver Grove Update
- Digital Extremes brings its huge new Warframe update, The Silver Grove, to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles today.