H1Z1 Puts New Update Live with Battle Royale Changes
Today, Daybreak pushed a new update for H1Z1 along with the plans to host a Battle Royale Weekend to test the latest changes.
Among the changes added today are improvements for Battle Royale matches, including the launch of on-demand zones, queue fixes, automatic log outs after grace periods on the reward screen, player population tracking, and visual map changes.
Other fixes to the game include crafting changes, the introduction of the demolition hammer, and more. You can read the full patch notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Alliance of Valiant Arms Celebrates 5th Anniversary with New Map
- To commemorate five years of multiplayer mayhem, A.V.A. is launching a new, action-packed map of a deserted island, home to rebels and a huge...
- Marvel Heroes - Update 2.31 - Moon Knight and Mardi Gras
- A new update for Marvel Heroes is now live, which features the addition of Moon Knight and a Mardi Gras based event.
- Elsword Introduces Ariel's Nightmare Dungeon
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, is introducing a devilish new Halloween dungeon event for...