H1Z1 Puts New Update Live with Battle Royale Changes
Today, Daybreak pushed a new update for H1Z1 along with the plans to host a Battle Royale Weekend to test the latest changes.
Among the changes added today are improvements for Battle Royale matches, including the launch of on-demand zones, queue fixes, automatic log outs after grace periods on the reward screen, player population tracking, and visual map changes.
Other fixes to the game include crafting changes, the introduction of the demolition hammer, and more. You can read the full patch notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sevencore Announces Closed Beta
- Registration for the Sevencore closed beta test is now available on gPotato's website.
- Ankama annouces "Tactile Wars"
- From the makes of the Dofus and Wakfu series, Ankama announces Tactile Wars, a strategy game for mobile devices. Developed by an internal Anka...
- Camelot Unchained Introduces Senior Programmers from Stretch Goal
- After a lengthy search, and one rather rough false start, CityState Games has officially introduced the two hired senior engineers.