H1Z1 Puts New Update Live with Battle Royale Changes
Today, Daybreak pushed a new update for H1Z1 along with the plans to host a Battle Royale Weekend to test the latest changes.
Among the changes added today are improvements for Battle Royale matches, including the launch of on-demand zones, queue fixes, automatic log outs after grace periods on the reward screen, player population tracking, and visual map changes.
Other fixes to the game include crafting changes, the introduction of the demolition hammer, and more. You can read the full patch notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Colonial Age Arrives In Forge Of Empires
- InnoGames has introduced a new age for its strategy game, Forge of Empires.
- Stormthrone: Early Gameplay Footage Revealed
- Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) has released the first gameplay teaser for Stormthrone: Aeos Rising, giving players a hi...
- Combat Arms Releases Operation: Death Row
- Nexon has launched Operation: Death Row, the latest update to the MMOFPS Combat Arms.