Guild Wars 2’s ‘Super Adventure Festival’ Returns In Time for April Fool’s Day
April Fool’s Day is coming, and it’s one of our favorite times of the year! With it comes Guild Wars 2‘s Super Adventure Festival content. The festival will begin on March 29th and end on April 19th. As is custom, the festival centers around the edutainment Super Adventure Box from Moto and what awaits players inside it. Anyone who ventures into the Super Adventure Box will test their mettle against fearsome foes and perplexing puzzles in pursuit of shiny baubles. Take up your trusty, pointy stick and join us in Creator’s Commons of Rata Sum on March 29 to venture back into Tyria’s most beloved simulation.
This content is available to all players for free, but for the full Guild Wars 2 experience, plays can pick up the second expansion, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire. Coming on March 27th will also be a balance update to prepare for the next season of PVP, PVP Season 11. That season will begin on April 3rd and end on May 29th.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PUBG Mobile Celebrates One-Year Anniversary With New Features and Events
- Tencent and PUBG Corporation is proud to announce that their first-year anniversary is coming up for PUBG Mobile.
- Wargaming to Offer Financial Support to Open-Source Development Foundations
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced that the company will be financially supporting three key open so...
- Skyforge Pushes CBT 4 with Over 6 GBs of Patch Notes
- Obsidian Entertainment has pushed Skyforge into its fourth closed beta test this morning, bringing with it some serious game improvements.